The Devils swimming pool

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":1iagcrqw said:
Lammie":1iagcrqw said:
How bout you mens do a "Men of Cattle Today" calendar? Who wants to be Mr. January?

5) I get February since it is the shortest month.

The shortest month for the shortest...

Sounds confessional to me.
:shock:

Ya'll need to exercise a bit more care with the Lutalyse. Maybe get yourself some of them kevlar gloves.

Lammie, we're talking about the month here. February. Next year isn't leap year. flaboy is the one with the quarterhorse ancestry in his family tree. Maybe you can post his EPDs and pedigree below his pic.

Sorry Backhoe..... no speedo and the "shortest" month..... you're not helping yourself. :shock:

Alan

Crowderfarms":29hgspw5 said:
Heck, Ya'll can have mine for free. Let me dig it up off my hard drive.Do BVD's count or does it have to be a Speedo?

As long as they're clean. I don't want no pictures of you after you've been off hunting for a week. :help:

oldies_speedo.jpg

Tear me up GIRLS!!

Well, it's so hard to judge by a picture, or maybe it's the way you're standing, Crowder, but you look a little funnel butted to me. Topline could use some improvement...great spring of rib there. Maybe kind of post legged...or pigeon toed. All in all...you need to grow wheels. :p

Alice

Alice":27qsvneo said:
Well, it's so hard to judge by a picture, or maybe it's the way you're standing, Crowder, but you look a little funnel butted to me. Topline could use some improvement...great spring of rib there. Maybe kind of post legged...or pigeon toed. All in all...you need to grow wheels. :p

Alice

And do I dare ask.... what is in your pants? :(

Alan":brpxgg1v said:
Alice":brpxgg1v said:

Alice

And do I dare ask.... what is in your pants? :(

Alan, don't be indelicate... :lol2:

Alice

Crowderfarms":i5xxrilm said:
oldies_speedo.jpg

Tear me up GIRLS!!

Crowder! Where did you get ahold of my vacation photo? Try not to be too hard on my husband. He'd had a bad night...

John! I logged on here to see the picture you promised... Where is it, pray tell?

Alice! Angie! Misty! Come and look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lammie":2z7wqjj0 said:
Alice! Angie! Misty! Come and look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that, Lammie. Looks like he's standing on his tippy toes. John, why ya' standing on your tippy toes? I will say that pose does make your calf muscles look more defined....kind of like women wearing stilettos. :p

Alice

Latest posts