The Devils swimming pool

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice":1kq9t737 said:
Lammie":1kq9t737 said:
Alice! Angie! Misty! Come and look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that, Lammie. Looks like he's standing on his tippy toes. John, why ya' standing on your tippy toes? I will say that pose does make your calf muscles look more defined....kind of like women wearing stilettos. :p

Alice

Good point Alice, let's see some legs in stilettos, John stepped up, any of you three? :clap: :banana:

And remember this post was about knuckle heads looking over a 400 ft water fall in Africa, now it's in the mud .... you know like mud wrestling. :banana:

Alan

Alice":1bl73a56 said:
Lammie":1bl73a56 said:
Alice! Angie! Misty! Come and look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that, Lammie. Looks like he's standing on his tippy toes. John, why ya' standing on your tippy toes? I will say that pose does make your calf muscles look more defined....kind of like women wearing stilettos. :p

Alice

Jeez oh Pete. How much explanation is necessary? Last time I'll give y'all the chance to comment on my calf muscles. I can't wait to hear someone say 'funnel butted"

"Funnel Butted" John?
Who is to know.
Post more and we will give a fair and reasonable assessment of your confirmation.
Hard to tell from that picture, can't even give you a frame score :???:

Alice? You digging out your stiletto's?

I have laughed myself into muscle spasms reading these last several threads!!!!!!!!!!

Oh John. Poor John. I only have kitten heels in my closet... :cry:

Lammie":jibzp2yv said:
I have laughed myself into muscle spasms reading these last several threads!!!!!!!!!!

Kitten heels...are those still legal? Does it have a winklepicker toe?

Alice

hey not been on the computer much so nearly missed this thread,,,,,don't you all remember the last calander we had not that flaboy one....this one......

stunner.jpg

Crowder....
animatedgif1.gif

OMG!!! 60 inmates just sat up in their beds!! :lol2: :lol2:
Chrisy ~ all I can say is "We are not worthy!!"
Bravo :clap: :clap:

ps BHB ~ I want my money back..

I've been laughing my butt off at this... but gotta ask...what is a winklepecker toe? Do I HAVE one? Do I WANT one?

Was enlightened by my daughter what a camel toe is... DON'T want that...

Alice":1g271rdx said:
Lammie":1g271rdx said:

Kitten heels...are those still legal? Does it have a winklepicker toe?

Alice

I don't know what that is, either. Sounds painful. I don't think I want to know what that is.

winklepicker toes are the shoes they wore in the sixty's with long points at the front. if you stubbed your toe the ends used to curl and it was hard to get them back straight, I remember my brother wearing them. and stuffing them with newspaper when he wasn't wearing them.
http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/collect ... irn=157300
there is a picture of a pair on this site.

Wisteria Farms":3l8eu56o said:
OH MY GOSH... I realized I do have some winklepeckers! And I love them..they're black suede!!!
Gotta love your winklepeckers...

Those would make my feet look like boats.

Lammie, No, seriously.....they're high heeled boots with that winklepecker toe thinga-majig...you GOT to get you some... seriously.. I didn't realize I had such a beast living in my closet! Wait til I tell the husband.. he'll be speechless..