Near the end of the day…..

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife is Irish, mostly. You know, purebred. Tinge of red on the head and some freckles in appropriate places.
Me? I'm Heinz. 57 different varieties. Always something in the woodpile.

While my darlin is getting her beauty sleep, I will listen. After GB's last, I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of life.

I saw Jerry Jeff at a small bar in Ruidoso NM many years ago. One of my best memories. The bar had scheduled two shows, one at 7 and one at 10. They were suppose to clear out the bar for the second show but Jerry Jeff never showed up for he first one and they were not sure he was going to show up at all but about 9:30 two guys came in the back carrying a very large ice chest full of beer and set it up on the stage. The band rolled in a few minutes later and they started playing. The show went straight thru non-stop until they ran them off the off the stage and us out of the bar at 2AM. The bar was way overcrowded with both shows crammed into one but after a few grumbles everyone got along fine and had a great time.

I can't sleep without noise.

I spent the night in a Nashville hotel couple weekends ago, hated every minute. ( Nashville zoo had a bee meeting) To much noise in the city to sleep, people etc. I was looking out the window a half dozen times throughout the night.
I usually fall asleep with something on in the winter, because my wife turns it off a few hours later when she goes to sleep. In the summer its an open window for me. Hard to fall asleep without something due to tinnitus.

@gman4691 sent me a song he had written and recorded in the 90's, I think it was. We recorded it, redoing all he instrumentation, shortening it, because it was over 6 minutes log, then sent the tracks back to him, for him to record hos vocals again. This is the mixed and mastered version. I think he has a great song, myself.

Attachments

• _Juke Joint (2).mp3
    9.4 MB

Latest posts