Stirring the Pot

Help Support CattleToday:

For Petes Sake! I leave here for a day or so and look what the mice have done! :eek:
oof-duh is off sandbagging in Fargo, but I feel more than qualified to speak for him ( :lol2: ), and he says he is not taking MM's test cause it hurt his feeling that MM called him stoopid (He's kind of a "Lenny" type of guy if you know what I mean :dunce: ). Keep the change John250 ~ it is payment enough that I got to be right. :lol2: :banana:

angie":12dah8rq said:
For Petes Sake! I leave here for a day or so and look what the mice have done! :eek:
oof-duh is off sandbagging in Fargo, but I feel more than qualified to speak for him ( :lol2: ), and he says he is not taking MM's test cause it hurt his feeling that MM called him stoopid (He's kind of a "Lenny" type of guy if you know what I mean :dunce: ). Keep the change John250 ~ it is payment enough that I got to be right. :lol2: :banana:

I pleaded "no contest" Angie. Two men took your side, so I knew you were winning. That doesn't mean you were "right".
Does the rest of your reply mean you can't answer Ms Morning's questions? I got one right, and I've never been closer than Omaha.

john250":27dho14s said:
angie":27dho14s said:

I pleaded "no contest" Angie. Two men took your side, so I knew you were winning. That doesn't mean you were "right".
Does the rest of your reply mean you can't answer Ms Morning's questions? I got one right, and I've never been closer than Omaha.

I suppose with biceps like hams, that oaf da fella would be a big help in Fargo right about now.

John you got the answer WRONG! But I'm loving this Ms. Morning stuff. :D

john250":1ec8o8g7 said:
MistyMorning":1ec8o8g7 said:
8. What do you do on the first weekend in November?

Isn't that when the Vikings are traditionally eliminated from the NFL Playoffs?

Now that is cold, cleaver but cold :lol2: .

Larry

[Reasons why men suck
1. They can't admit when they are wrong, no matter how obvious it is.
2. Do not understand the meaning of the word no.
3. Even if they are with a woman, they don't stop looking at other women.
4. Cannot commit to anything other than a type of beer.
5. Just because it "feels good" they do it no matter how repulsive it may be.
6. Toilet seat....terrible aim......got the picture?
7. Think they could get anyone they wanted
8. They don't know when to shut up
9. No matter how many clothes are in their wardrobe they always wear the same thing
10. Promise things that they know they can't keep or intend on not keeping/quote]

Honey, something is wrong with you (you're not normal) get help quick!!

I'll admit to all of this but the important thing to remember is no matter how wrong men are or disgusting women still love us.I mean if I saw a woman scratching her rear and farting the ABC's I don't think i'd take her home.So the ? is which sex has the biggest problem? ;-) ;-) :cowboy: :cry2:

rusty":3ubnacuv said:
I'll admit to all of this but the important thing to remember is no matter how wrong men are or disgusting women still love us.I mean if I saw a woman scratching her rear and farting the ABC's I don't think i'd take her home.So the ? is which sex has the biggest problem? ;-) ;-) :cowboy: :cry2:

Now that might just be the most profound thing anyone has brought up so far.

john250":20cth9t5 said:
I was a misguided liberal in the 70's and some of the 80's. I call every woman Ms. In the case of "Misty Morning" , it has the same alliterative quality.

John you have a lot of friends here, don't blow it by using $50 words like alliterative. :shock: :help:

3waycross":1gfybay7 said:
john250":1gfybay7 said:
I was a misguided liberal in the 70's and some of the 80's. I call every woman Ms. In the case of "Misty Morning" , it has the same alliterative quality.

John you have a lot of friends here, don't blow it by using $50 words like alliterative. :shock: :help:

I'm glad I didn't use "Onomatopoeia". I'd be out in the parking lot drinking by myself. :)

john250":1r8narfk said:
3waycross":1r8narfk said:
john250":1r8narfk said:

I'm glad I didn't use "Onomatopoeia". I'd be out in the parking lot drinking by myself. :)

good job you didn't as it would have been the wrong one to use. and a few of us might have been out there with you...for pulling you up on this. meow!......you should know what I mean by this... :lol: :lol: :pretty:

john250":34pk0zpr said:
Ms Morning is alliteration.
"Meow" is that thing I have to cut and paste. Onomatopoeia. Otherwise I'll misspell.

onomatopoeia is a figure of speech that copies natural sounds i.e meow, woof woof, bang, crash and so on....is that what you meant.

chrisy":1uh1mqn0 said:
john250":1uh1mqn0 said:
Ms Morning is alliteration.
"Meow" is that thing I have to cut and paste. Onomatopoeia. Otherwise I'll misspell.

onomatopoeia is a figure of speech that copies natural sounds i.e meow, woof woof, bang, crash and so on....is that what you meant.

That is what I meant. :dunce:

Latest posts