Stirring the Pot

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef":20ax7m97 said:
oh yer legal bashing age then..carry on....course us old timer know you aint really figured out nuthin yet

You're gonna start provin' her point here in a minute...

Alice

Alice":2uoma65t said:
FarmGirl10":2uoma65t said:
pdfangus":2uoma65t said:
Sorry but if she is broadcasting crap like that it does not inidcate a happy woman....
Apparently you don't get the idea of forwarded emails like that one. If you knew them, you'd know that wasn't the case.

Farmgirl,

Pay no attention... it's not worth the grief. ;-)

Alice

:? Did we just hear a "loud sigh"?

Understanding Women Speak":2uoma65t said:
A Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement very misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over Nothing.
:kid:

dieselbeef":2itomsgx said:
this is goin nowhere but wrong...so dont let it die
Lol, it's right. :p Legal bashing age? Your lucky I didn't notice that earlier. :mad:

Well .....

who posted a message called stirring the pot......

all about bashing men.....

then wants to get huffy and call me ignorant cause I don't slink off and cower in the corner.

take your best shot cause I been shot at for real and these internet barbs just make me a little testy...

basic rule of survival is if you gonna bash you best be ready to get bashed.

I know if is Politically Correct to bash men and a lot of guys don't think it is worth the hassle to defend themselves and be called all kinds of demeaning things.

me....... I never been politically correct and I try to live by John Waynes code of ethics.

FarmGirl10":3ix06yul said:
pdfangus":3ix06yul said:
so she can't find a keeper either huh?
:lol: They've been dating two years, so if he wasn't a keeper she wouldn't have moved to Ohio.

Gee Farmgirl, you mean she didn't move to Ohio for the weather ? We have like four nice days a year :lol2: .

Larry

Breathe in........... breathe out............ breathe in........... breathe out.........
Slow down just a little and enjoy the music.........

Now then; doesn't everyone feel better? :nod:

Whaddaya say we just start over???

blessed be the peace makers.....
they are usually the easiest ones to shoot and get em out of the way.....LOL

and yes that was an evil laugh you just heard.

Before she said how young she was, I was starting to think about the thread of the cowboy and the lesbian.
But after finding out how young she is, I realize - she may actually know what she is talking about.

FarmGirl10":2op26tda said:
Reasons why men suck :lol:
1. They can't admit when they are wrong, no matter how obvious it is.
2. Do not understand the meaning of the word no.
3. Even if they are with a woman, they don't stop looking at other women.
4. Cannot commit to anything other than a type of beer.
5. Just because it "feels good" they do it no matter how repulsive it may be.
6. Toilet seat....terrible aim......got the picture?
7. Think they could get anyone they wanted
8. They don't know when to shut up
9. No matter how many clothes are in their wardrobe they always wear the same thing
10. Promise things that they know they can't keep or intend on not keeping

I shortened this list, it originally had 100.

Farmgirl..I am not offended. Matter of fact I have to plead guilty on several of those. Now a few on here are "God's Gift to Women". Them's the ones that get all PO'd denying any of them apply to them. One fo the first thing a real man learns is to laugh at himself, and learn to say "I'm Sorry" and "I was wrong". ;-) Now PM me and I'll tell you all about head bashing and getting shot at etc.

I had a conversation with MR. HD a while ago about the time change. He said that the time change was tonight and I said uh, no, I would have remembered it. Well I did find that it was a time change and he was right..BUT ,I said ,oh ya there is a time change tonight ..He said so I was right and you were what ???? Wrong.. I said "whatever" you didn't know either until you heard it from someone else,, and walked away.. :lol2:

We are all guilty of having faults...Not me though as I am perfect.. :p :banana:

The clothing thing is so very true........ :cowboy:

pdfangus":2y6qh2pa said:

well i aint no dam peace maker, but arguing with a 18 year old girl dont make you much of a man.....

alacattleman":dhurma6i said:
pdfangus":dhurma6i said:

well i aint no dam peace maker, but arguing with a 18 year old girl dont make you much of a man.....

Well......
I ain't beating her or nothing, just trying to impart some objection to the post......,
and usually arguing is what young girls do best.

Actually a couple of years ago I got fed up with all the man bashing e-mails that were going around.

I decided that they would continue until somone raised some objection. Man bashing messages outnumber woman bashing e-mails by 2 to 1 and they are usually twice as vindicitve.

so as a personal policy I decided I would object every time I saw one.

the usual response is just like what happened here. attempts at shaming and intimidation. then some oh can't we all just get along. a few guys lining up to take sides with the gals.....
and me out here.....
a lone voice for the cause of male dignity.....

I suppose taken up for the maiden and bashing the old fart makes you a real macho hero. H_ll it is all typing buddy. six year olds do it well today. Just a matter of whose opinion is the most important I guess.

pdfangus":38kde4gt said:
alacattleman":38kde4gt said:
pdfangus":38kde4gt said:

Well......
I ain't beating her or nothing, just trying to impart some objection to the post......,
and usually arguing is what young girls do best.

Actually a couple of years ago I got fed up with all the man bashing e-mails that were going around.

I decided that they would continue until somone raised some objection. Man bashing messages outnumber woman bashing e-mails by 2 to 1 and they are usually twice as vindicitve.

so as a personal policy I decided I would object every time I saw one.

the usual response is just like what happened here. attempts at shaming and intimidation. then some oh can't we all just get along. a few guys lining up to take sides with the gals.....
and me out here.....
a lone voice for the cause of male dignity.....

I suppose taken up for the maiden and bashing the old fart makes you a real macho hero. H_ll it is all typing buddy. six year olds do it well today. Just a matter of whose opinion is the most important I guess.
well taken up for her ended while back, its when the talk of shooting started that my machoism kicked in. :wave:

What's the thing going on between Ohio women and Ricky Van Shelton? Why do women in Ohio come on to me asking if anyone ever told me I look like Ricky Van Shelton? I'm always puzzled because I've never seen Ricky Van Shelton and don't even know who he is.