Stirring the Pot

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":28d42sie said:
The lengths some people will go to win a bet.
Is oof-duh in the lockup, by any chance? Bet he was offered a 'good behaviour' deal for this post.

:lol2: :lol2: Possibly just two cigarettes and a cold mountain dew.

Jogeephus":2sxtgx7j said:
oof-duh":2sxtgx7j said:
john250":2sxtgx7j said:
Angie is in Minnysooota. Vette's in Texas. It is certainly possible you have conversed, but Angie I can tell you he only picks up the phone every couple minutes and says "y'know, you're right about that." :tiphat:
I am a man. I am from Mn. I talk to angie now and again, but she is very much the shy quiet type.

So now you will pay up ~ yes? :nod:

:lol2: :lol2: She's back. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

not wanting to go against my fellow girlfriends, but angie shy and retiring in her line of work :? I'm confused I have never met a shy jail officer yet, and I know a few as it is my Husbands line of work to.

chrisy":3fzc0tvt said:
not wanting to go against my fellow girlfriends, but angie shy and retiring in her line of work I'm confused I have never met a shy jail officer yet, and I know a few as it is my Husbands line of work to.

This brings up a point I didn't consider so my idea of coaxing an inmate with a couple of cigs and a drink is all wrong. Afterall, this would near about equal the cost of the bet and surely someone wouldn't go to this extent just to prove themselves right. Or would they. :???: Due to these new facts I'm sure jailers/wardens have ways of making people talk or type. Waterboarding comes to mind but I'm thinking Angie is more of a cattle prod person myself. Any thoughts?

Jogeephus":34fm58c6 said:
chrisy":34fm58c6 said:
not wanting to go against my fellow girlfriends, but angie shy and retiring in her line of work I'm confused I have never met a shy jail officer yet, and I know a few as it is my Husbands line of work to.

This brings up a point I didn't consider so my idea of coaxing an inmate with a couple of cigs and a drink is all wrong. Afterall, this would near about equal the cost of the bet and surely someone wouldn't go to this extent just to prove themselves right. Or would they. :???: Due to these new facts I'm sure jailers/wardens have ways of making people talk or type. Waterboarding comes to mind but I'm thinking Angie is more of a cattle prod person myself. Any thoughts?

Nah, Angie just told "oof-duh" that he should type this message and she'll shut up. :lol:

I defiinitely road the short bus to sckool so I'm a little slow but every now and then synapsis does occur in my brain and I'm thinking is we ever got locked up in Minnysotta Chrissy and I would be out busting rocks and John - I think - you might be inside eating lobster. ;-) :lol2:

oof-duh":1o17qwkv said:
john250":1o17qwkv said:
Angie is in Minnysooota. Vette's in Texas. It is certainly possible you have conversed, but Angie I can tell you he only picks up the phone every couple minutes and says "y'know, you're right about that." :tiphat:
I am a man. I am from Mn. I talk to angie now and again, but she is very much the shy quiet type.

Evidence doesn't look good, Angie.

off-duh
Joined 3/21/2009 at 8:31pm
first post 3/21/2009 at 8:37pm

Jogeephus":3iqgbffq said:
john250":3iqgbffq said:
The lengths some people will go to win a bet.
Is oof-duh in the lockup, by any chance? Bet he was offered a 'good behaviour' deal for this post.

:lol2: :lol2: Possibly just two cigarettes and a cold mountain dew.

She can use a few zoo--zoos and get the inmate to do anything she wants.

1982vett":23h759fx said:
oof-duh":23h759fx said:
john250":23h759fx said:

Evidence doesn't look good, Angie.

off-duh
Joined 3/21/2009 at 8:31pm
first post 3/21/2009 at 8:37pm

I am guessing she was holding a gun or something else persuasive to his head as he typed.

Ah my fellow CT members. You cannot imagine the knife to my :heart: hearing your suspicions of my duplicity. :cry2: Do you think I need $10 so bad that I would manufacture an alias?? :eek: Surely you cannot think I do it just to prove that I am indeed a shy quiet type (I am, you know. Shy/quiet ~ all that crap. :nod: ).

I am sure that o-d is just a nice, honest, straight up, Mn guy coming to the defense of one defensless lamb (thats me :help: ) clearly being circled by the vultures (thats all of you).

Maybe we will hear from him.......

oof-duh here. Just for the record ~ I am just a nice...er.. honest, straight up, Mn guy coming to the defense of ...what was it.....oh yeah... a defensless lamb (defensless lamb?? :lol2: ) clearly being circled by the dragons...no, not dragons....carniverous birds.

Or something like that.

Pay the lady John.

oof-duh":3hze1u3i said:
oof-duh here. Just for the record ~ I am just a nice...er.. honest, straight up, Mn guy coming to the defense of ...what was it.....oh yeah... a defensless lamb (defensless lamb?? :lol2: ) clearly being circled by the dragons...no, not dragons....carniverous birds.

Or something like that.

Pay the lady John.

Better pay John.

Those Norweigens are pretty rough if you get-em riled up.

OD...or is it odd?....you speak to angie on occasions, not the other half by any chance are ya, having to say the right thing to keep the peace and have dinner to boot. Angie you know we all love ya really.... :lol: :lol:

3waycross":3c01wnq7 said:
oof-duh":3c01wnq7 said:

Or something like that.

Pay the lady John.

Better pay John.

Those Norweigens are pretty rough if you get-em riled up.

True enough. I'll pay. Angie, just mail me your bank info and SS# and I will deposit said $10, with my apologies for ever thinking you might not be a woman of few words.

Let me explain , zoo zoo's= candy , cookies, cokes, anything sweet that the free world has and not the inmates. At least that's the way it was in the 70's when i was a sergeant in Max security for 5 years at the state prison.
Right Angie, maybe yanks have a different word than the south.
Be careful, never trust a inmate.

oof-duh":2mo719ht said:

Or something like that.

Pay the lady John.

Oh for stoopid. :roll:

Let's do a little test of sorts to see if you are really "the Man from MN" or you are an infiltrator. So if you would answer the following questions oof-duh:

1. Are your biceps as big as hams?
2. What is the make and model of your coat?
3. Do you own a snowmobile and if so what brand?
4. Do you drink beer and if so what brand?
5. What do you do on Sunday afternoons in the fall?
6. Name your favorite hotdish.
7. What are two very different, but very Minnesotan descriptions of a bar?
8. What do you do on the first weekend in November?
9. What do you use a power auger for?
10 The grand finale and the true test of who oof-duh may be, have you ever eaten lutefisk and admitted to liking it?

I knew lutefisk was gonna play into this!!!!

Alice

MistyMorning":2phwwrqu said:
oof-duh":2phwwrqu said:

Or something like that.

Pay the lady John.

Oh for stoopid. :roll:

Let's do a little test of sorts to see if you are really "the Man from MN" or you are an infiltrator. So if you would answer the following questions oof-duh:

1. Are your biceps as big as hams?
2. What is the make and model of your coat?
3. Do you own a snowmobile and if so what brand?
4. Do you drink beer and if so what brand?
5. What do you do on Sunday afternoons in the fall?
6. Name your favorite hotdish.
7. What are two very different, but very Minnesotan descriptions of a bar?
8. What do you do on the first weekend in November?
9. What do you use a power auger for?
10 The grand finale and the true test of who oof-duh may be, have you ever eaten lutefisk and admitted to liking it?

Well Miss Misty I think 80% of Albertans could pass your test as well and as to question number 3 it is a Polaris and a Summit..

Oof- duh will probably respond to #4 as Duff beer.... :dunce:

BTW, I registered Misty Morning last week so I will be sending you a copy of the receipt for your tax return... :lol2:

hillsdown":1qe4zl6m said:
Well Miss Misty I think 80% of Albertans could pass your test as well and as to question number 3 it is a Polaris and a Summit..

It's possible there could be a bar fight over this Polaris/Summit thing in parts of MN. :nod:

Oof- duh will probably respond to #4 as Duff beer.... :dunce:

Nicely done HD! :clap:

BTW, I registered Misty Morning last week so I will be sending you a copy of the receipt for your tax return... :lol2:

Send away! Looks like I'm needing a few more deductions to help me make that first million in the cattle bidness. :help:

Latest posts