Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Malcolm_zpsknc3ugxf.png
[/url][/img]

Supa Dexta":155spimf said:
This guy got promoted to main herd bull this season, And he's happy to be out of the bull pen.

20150607_164119.jpg

20150607_164138.jpg

Got a couple other yearling bulls out running with cows too, will get pics someday

Great chest width, you could chase a hog through those front legs.

Son of Butch":2tj4t2zs said:
Supa Dexta":2tj4t2zs said:
This guy got promoted to main herd bull this season, And he's happy to be out of the bull pen.

Got a couple other yearling bulls out running with cows too, will get pics someday

Great chest width, you could chase a hog through those front legs.

I've come to like this bull. Not used to cross bred bulls, and he was originally just bought as a spare, but he's been working out. The 2 other up and comers are pure breds again though.

REDBULL34":10z0jb9h said:
Thank You. Yes, he is a Buster 260 son. Did my picture not post?

I posted it for you. go to the picture posting thread and follow my instructions.

He actually goes by Warty.. :lol2: But he knows how to pass on his marking

20150613_160027.jpg

20150608_192658.jpg

Brown guy had bad front ankles at first, but grew out of it.

A couple of pictures of the bull I decided to keep this year. He is out of our Vanguard bull(Tim) and an Ozz Govenor Dtr. I don't especially like this picture, his front feet are in a hole and his left foot is forward but it was the best I could do. 15 months old been off the little bit of grain we used to shine em up before the bull sale in march for 3 months. We do have a lot of good grass this year and he is gaining plenty of weight on it. Purebred Gelbvieh. I love his length. I don't love his sheath.

Latest posts