Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan":1aina99y said:
Muddy":1aina99y said:
What is wrong with you folks?

For me it a bit of a relief to see folks being a little more honest and critical of stock posted here. I sure got tired of folks blowing smoke up others azz when they posted a pic of a POS cow, bull or calf. They best way to learn is by growing a very thick skin, shut up and listen and look at what other knowledgeable people are saying.
you could be right but egging on a poster and insulting sure didn't help very much. All of you guys could had just discontinue with this silly crap instead of add more gas to the fire.

Caustic Burno":kk89tgyh said:

This is a crappy pasture and bull

If you would READ the information I put under each picture you would see that this bull is no longer on our place and I already knew he wasn't a good bull. The cows were only on 40 acres at this time because we had cut hay on the other paddock and it was growing back. We rotate then cut hay on our pastures. We have a 40 acre patch split into 20s and an 80 acre patch.

Muddy":1olv218h said:
Alan":1olv218h said:
Muddy":1olv218h said:
What is wrong with you folks?

For me it a bit of a relief to see folks being a little more honest and critical of stock posted here. I sure got tired of folks blowing smoke up others azz when they posted a pic of a POS cow, bull or calf. They best way to learn is by growing a very thick skin, shut up and listen and look at what other knowledgeable people are saying.
you could be right but egging on a poster and insulting sure didn't help very much. All of you guys could had just discontinue with this silly crap instead of add more gas to the fire.

Muddy, I wished you change that to "some of you guys". Alan's right. If I post, I should realize this can be a tough audience. I've had Bulls I've posted on CT referred to as cow fresheners. It helps as it allows me to re-evaluate my stock.
Let's keep the Bull pics coming folks. I love to look at 'em.

skyhightree1":379vlp3u said:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Sky are you pretending that is your wife's horses lol.

wacocowboy":2u3xz2f4 said:
skyhightree1":2u3xz2f4 said:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Sky are you pretending that is your wife's horses lol.

Smart man ;-)

Darryl

The Florida beef unit, sale is tomorrow at noon. Calves are Simmy, simmy cross or angus. Some nice calves that will be split, if you are looking to grow one out. Also some nice cow calf pairs. I spent the day helping the sale manager check in cattle, some nice functional cattle.

Edit Greenwood florida bull test location
Gizmom

Commercialfarmer":2yth9ktp said:
Sky, this is a thread about bulls. Please stick to the topic at hand.

If you want to keep bringing up horses, would you please start another thread.... :D

;-)

fitz":3s6afnty said:
tistis that is a really nice calf for 30 weeks. Tell me about him. How's he bred?

Balancer His mother is a final Answer cow AAA16706424 ........... And a Gelbvieh bull AMGV 1204650 he is nice looking moves real well I can't wait till he is a year old see how he looks ...

tistis":1n721sh2 said:
fitz":1n721sh2 said:
tistis that is a really nice calf for 30 weeks. Tell me about him. How's he bred?

Balancer His mother is a final Answer cow AAA16706424 ........... And a Gelbvieh bull AMGV 1204650 he is nice looking moves real well I can't wait till he is a year old see how he looks ...

Thanks, I looked them up. He sure is a stout looking calf.

Latest posts