Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Rico.jpg

LEgacy.jpg

Our home grown simbra, 14 months old already working cows. Out of a combination of our commercial show cows, the best of everything we have. Really hope he works out.

cowgirl8":3bkxzfa6 said:
Our home grown simbra, 14 months old already working cows. Out of a combination of our commercial show cows, the best of everything we have. Really hope he works out.
Shouldn't be in this thread..... :frowns:

Taurus":8tqvix0t said:
cowgirl8":8tqvix0t said:
Shouldn't be in this thread..... :frowns:
Why?

I have really enjoyed the thread some really nice bulls. Those Brahman are some meat wagons. I don't know much about the breed but I sure like the looks of those two. The one would sure make me a nice rug for the living room when his work in the pasture is done! Beautiful animals.

Gizmom

Chuckie":32glmus4 said:
southernblues, he looks like he has a really long hip!

Good hip, wide nice butt. All grass, no supp. His first calves are on ground and anxious of course to see them shoot up.

Another home grown, Doughboy. 14 months old. Chose due to outstanding weaning weight. It was freaky cold thus, his testicle size looks small...But, they are fine.

Latest posts