Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

captain9_zpsef452c72.jpg

My young Beefmaster bull I bought back in March won't be 2 until Oct. 31st. he is not crazy about his photo being taken I pull out my phone most times he moves along or looks away

16 month old Murray Grey bull.
Saw him clean up on one AI cow that didn't take. Had him in with 3 heifers other than that. I think all the other AI took so he wasn't worked too hard. But he sure checks them well.

he kept turning away from the phone till I went to leave the pasture.

wacocowboy":2xc3346g said:
captain9_zpsef452c72.jpg

My young Beefmaster bull I bought back in March won't be 2 until Oct. 31st. he is not crazy about his photo being taken I pull out my phone most times he moves along or looks away

He looks a lot like his sire, whom I posted several years back...Good looking bull WC.

tamarack, is that highlander a bull the horns make me think it is a steer

We grow out all of our young bulls at the home place, this keeps all the raging hormones 8 miles away from the open heifers. Our son stopped by on Wednesday to visit and took these photos of the bulls we have consigned to the 2014 Alabama Fall Round Up Sale in November. These are 18 to 19 month old bulls.

There are couple of these fellas that I really like a lot.

Oh sorry about the not being able to see their feet but its July in Florida and were having a bunch of rain so the grass is just out of control, so taking a picture in the pasture there is going to be grass lol. I will say if they didn't have good feet and legs they wouldn't be standing out in the pasture they would have already gone to town.

Gizmom

We will be sending four to the Florida Bull Test. We deliver them on the 29th to be honest we nominated 4 but I am having a heck of a time deciding which four to take. We have a pretty nice group of weaned calves this year and it is making selection difficult, every time I go out and look at them I change my mind. One thing is for sure I will have to make a decision by the 29th lol.

Gizmom

Newer photo of our bull taken last week, wish he was standing better because his back feet standing so close is hiding some of his hind quarter thickness. This is the last summer we'll be using him as we'll have too many daughters after 4 calf crops of his. We bought him from Rausch Herefords, probably one of the best bulls we've owned, definitely been a calving ease bull as the only cow we've had to touch was one that had a backwards calf and other than that the pulling chains haven't really got any use.

R Puckster III 5080 (reg#43107245)
trey_zpsdbc1505c.jpg

Latest posts