Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm":3inm9hvi said:
East Caney":3inm9hvi said:
When I purchased him (though I'd be glad to have raised him),

:oops: I stand corrected :oops:

He is a handsome son-of-a-gun.

Katherine

No worries...it's was partially correct. On behalf of the breeder (Buster Beefmasters), thanks for the compliment. In honor of the original poster's thread title, I'll post one of Buster's herd bulls that he raised. I couldn't get a great photo, but it shows enough of the bull's quality. If I get a better one this weekend, I'll post more.

EC

TexasBred":18ip4lwl said:
BRAFORDMAN":18ip4lwl said:
Rico.jpg

LEgacy.jpg

Show off !!! :mrgreen: Awesome bulls Braford.... :!: :!:

I agree, especially the paint. Very good photography too.

Nice! More pretty bulls to look at.

Y'all have some nice looking animals posted here. So far I have seen at least 6 or 7 that I wouldn't mind putting out with my cows!

Kathwerine

I really like those first two bulls. The first bull has a great color and a lot of masculinity.
The second bull, he is a real beauty. I could put him in my front yard and look at him all day.

I like Coyote's first two a lot as well, SaskValley Bonanza is a good line, and I've been to Alta Cedar and spoken to the Boakes, nice people and good, friendly animals there too. I think my SH cows may have some distant relations to both of those two bulls

yeah except for the fact if ya read my other thread he might not be as good as he looks..yet to be determined.
he is reg as polled mandate III and has a good sheet too.

Dang, he's 9 miles long DB--tromping thru that sand keeps him in good condition. ;-)
A really good looking representative of the breed--I can see why you would be hesitant to replace him.

Dogs and Cows--I'm not a big Dexter fan but that one is very nice--I like him.

sandy is right tenntux...its hard to grow much in it besides bahia and weeds...myrtles grow real well too.

but yea i hate to be done with him ...easier to see why now i guess

He's a big one!

I like that pic of he and the calf, really interesting contrast in size.

The issue your having with the cows, and your neighbor as well, I wonder how much of it is attributable to the aerial spraying.

Katherine

Latest posts