Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm":1vg7qxse said:
He's a big one!

I like that pic of he and the calf, really interesting contrast in size.

The issue your having with the cows, and your neighbor as well, I wonder how much of it is attributable to the aerial spraying.

Katherine

yeah hes a mini bull..well he was....if he wouldve been a purer beefmaster he wouldve been my new bull. but the pic was really cool

i doubt thespraying had anyhting to do with it but we are in the flight path ad so is the nieghbor. couldve been residuals on the grass or just inhalation. who knows :bang: :bang: :bang:

DB the truth is youll never know if the crop spraying had anything tobe with your cows not breeding back.i disslike crop dusters for my own reasons.

i know that big bull...im just throwin stuff up in the air to shoot at...ill probly never know my issues at all. hopefully it wont continue tho

Thought I would post a picture of Tim in his working clothes. They are on some rough pasture and he has lost a little weight but he is hard as nails and that gramma grass builds muscle.

A 75% balancer out of Tim. Maybe my favorite calf this year.

3Way, He has been giving you some great muscled calves. That young bull already has some drumsticks growing on his front legs and his muscles are full and tie in great down to his hocks to be so young. Nice!

3waycross":2glzr923 said:
Thought I would post a picture of Tim in his working clothes. They are on some rough pasture and he has lost a little weight but he is hard as nails and that gramma grass builds muscle.

A 75% balancer out of Tim. Maybe my favorite calf this year.

Dang 3way. That rascal is looooooooonnnng !!!!!

Yea, but he makes up for it by being short(Tiny Tim). :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Actually he is throwing a little more size than he has. Tim is a good bull but he seems to produce better than he is and that's something I will take every time. I sure do like his disposition.

BTW I had a PM from a CT member asking me if I photo shopped that length onto him somehow.............nope.

3waycross":3qo8ao9e said:
Yea, but he makes up for it by being short(Tiny Tim). :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Actually he is throwing a little more size than he has. Tim is a good bull but he seems to produce better than he is and that's something I will take every time. I sure do like his disposition.

BTW I had a PM from a CT member asking me if I photo shopped that length onto him somehow.............nope.
:lol: :lol: :lol: maybe he developed that length out of necessity to handle those "healthy heifers" without too much waste of energy.

Here is mine. He's not as special as the others on here. He's 2 yrs old and been working since he was 14months. I've got 7 calves on the ground all black. The cows are a box of crayons. The calves are avg 70lbs.

M5farm":12azirxa said:
Here is mine. He's not as special as the others on here. He's 2 yrs old and been working since he was 14months. I've got 7 calves on the ground all black. The cows are a box of crayons. The calves are avg 70lbs.

He looks fine to me. I have come to expect a different look in the cattle down your way.

3waycross":wpq5o60u said:
M5farm":wpq5o60u said:

He looks fine to me. I have come to expect a different look in the cattle down your way.
I've never liked his head. When I went to pick out a bull last year the ones that I liked the head on didn't have any gut or butt. So I picked this one and like what he's done so far. I will make a decision on him in January when his calves get 6months old. He pb with dhd traveler 6807 on top and bottom. If I'm not satisfied with him then I'm gonna evaluate one of gizmoms bulls at the sale. I really liked the bulls they had there last year.

dieselbeef":1wjdj7uw said:
sandy is right tenntux...its hard to grow much in it besides bahia and weeds...myrtles grow real well too.

but yea i hate to be done with him ...easier to see why now i guess

Don't forget sandspurs...! We can grow a bumper crop of those rascals in our sandy soil! and....we can probably grow soda apples with the best of them too!

yeah..love them soda apples..but what i grow best is dog fennel. sand spurs dont bother me too much i usually just tuck my penis into my boots...probly bothers the bull tho

Thanks M5

I want to sell you a bull but I also want you to have a bunch of calves you like a lot which means you will probably keep the one you have. I sure appreciate that you liked ours enough to want to look at ours this year. Ronnie delivered them yesterday he said they have some nice bulls.

Gizmom

Latest posts