Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't know a whole lot about him Fitz. We got him at a bull sale in McAlester fall of 2013. He was 2 years old then. He's supposed to be a simmental angus cross. No famous bloodlines in the wood pile that I know of.

AdamsCreek":27hjf8y8 said:
I don't know a whole lot about him Fitz. We got him at a bull sale in McAlester fall of 2013. He was 2 years old then. He's supposed to be a simmental angus cross. No famous bloodlines in the wood pile that I know of.

He looks similar to one I have that came two last month. Mine doesn't show the hindquarter I desire on a bull. Going by your picture I had him figured for around 4yr old.

dieselbeef":a7hcqkah said:
i just went home and shot my pos til i can raise 5-8 grand for a real bull

That's funny. I often think if I went by everything I read on the internet I would have already shot all of mine.

dieselbeef":2ie2hf8g said:
cull em all .....let god sort em out

You just might have to. I had one calf with nuts that measured 31.5 cm at 12 months this year. He barely passed his BSE. His sperm count and motility were fine but they were small. When he was the same age as the bull calf you pictured his nuts were 3 to 4 time bigger than your calves.
I personally wasn't trying to insult you, just a statement of fact. That doesn't mean your little fella couldn't get some testosterone and grow a nice set, but the truth is, it isn't likely. That also doesn't mean that there is anyting wrong with your herd bull, it just means that this calf may not be his replacement.

fitz":cbx0pwu2 said:
AdamsCreek":cbx0pwu2 said:

He looks similar to one I have that came two last month. Mine doesn't show the hindquarter I desire on a bull. Going by your picture I had him figured for around 4yr old.
I know what you mean about hindquarter. He's alright but he ain't what I really wanted. The price was right and I thought he'd fill out better than he has.

3waycross":2wdhpct0 said:
dieselbeef":2wdhpct0 said:
cull em all .....let god sort em out

You just might have to. I had one calf with nuts that measured 31.5 cm at 12 months this year. He barely passed his BSE. His sperm count and motility were fine but they were small. When he was the same age as the bull calf you pictured his nuts were 3 to 4 time bigger than your calves.
I personally wasn't trying to insult you, just a statement of fact. That doesn't mean your little fella couldn't get some testosterone and grow a nice set, but the truth is, it isn't likely. That also doesn't mean that there is anyting wrong with your herd bull, it just means that this calf may not be his replacement.

yeah i got ya man..im jus playin..i aint offended..its the internet dontchaknow :wave:

Don't be so hard on your bull Diesel, maybe he just got out of the pool, or something. :oops:

Pure Limousine bull, 3 years old. This year is the third breeding season for him, the last in our farm. The calves in pics I posted are sired by him. He was with cows since 18 months age, no meal only on grass at the summer and on hay during winter. At the moment he's with 42 cows and heifers.
0113.JPG

Andyva":35zjmn27 said:
Don't be so hard on your bull Diesel, maybe he just got out of the pool, or something. :oops:

too late..shipped him to slaughter

not

I appreciate the critique..but im not gonna cull or keep based on the internet... :deadhorse:

dieselbeef":1dfaynt6 said:
I appreciate the critique..but im not gonna cull or keep based on the internet... :deadhorse:
Dam ned if I would either. Nobody on here gives a dam about you or your cow herd. They're just trashing a perfect bull...Probably jealousy....don't listen to a word they say much less take any of their advice.

im not sure if yer being a wisea$$ or not but Im ok either way. ill give him til hes a yr and if I don't like how he turns out ill buy one from frznel

A couple of our herd bulls that were easy to get pictures of. Will get some of the others later.

JMS Victor 671 967

JMS Victor 418 960

Latest posts