Red vrs Black, explain me..

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
3waycross":37mrr0kn said:
To be eligible for CAB, the animal must, first, be 51% black. Here's a link to the requirements for all USDA branded beef programs.

What then does that have to do with Angus. Thanks for the link it does not answer the QUESTION I asked you.

I will ask it again. "Which of my calves will be eligible for CAB the RED RA crosses or the BLACK RA crosses. Neither of which will have any BLACK ANGUS in them.

A one word answer will be sufficient. No links no other qualifications just one word.

RED or BLACK

Goodness, no, we wouldn't want to confuse you with FACTS, would we? :lol:

Only 51% or more black animals are eligible for CAB. And if they're black, they do have Angus (not to be confused with Red Angus) in them. If you disagree, tell me where the black color came from?

Red Bull Breeder":2vydwwmy said:
Reds and Blacks are in the same assocation down there. His biggest problem was trying to figure how to raise a black one like that red one.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have a suggestion to make this simple. If it has a black hide we will call it CBB (certified black beef) and if it has a red hide we will call it CRB (certified red beef) and all other colors would be just CB (certified beef). That would make much more sense than trying to mislead the consumer into thinking they were actually eating meat from an Angus when they buy CAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts