Poor Uninsured --> Health Care

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire":3ipxi3hl said:
I thought food is my #1 priority to live followed by shelter and clothing. I can get my food stamps terminated but I can still get health care paid? If so, health care would be the #1 priority for me to survive, correct?
its more important too look good,, than to feel good
;-)

angie":k2ke8v9x said:
grannysoo":k2ke8v9x said:
Poverty and stupidity should be painful.........
Too often they are. Guess who gets hurt?
Its a laugh riot for sure.....

I know where you're going with that. It's the kids that get hurt the most, and I hate that part of it. It's too bad that we can't place the pain where it really belongs Angie.

Poverty in America is too "comfortable". When you're in "poverty", you can get free housing, food, medical, disability, and more. And the stupid part of it? When they get all these benefits and sell the food stamp cards to buy more beer and drugs.

Yes, I wish it could be painful on those that are deserving of it......

Here is what I am getting at:

If you have to pay for my health care because I am poor, won't it be less expensive for you to pay preventitave costs such as my food, shelter, clothing, running water, electricity, phone, and television so my health care costs are not sky rocket high?

No, because I can't afford your beer and fried chicken. As to the telephone, you can use any cell phone to dial 911 as long as it has a charge. Doesn't require any minutes.

grannysoo":26bn9mik said:
No, because I can't afford your beer and fried chicken. As to the telephone, you can use any cell phone to dial 911 as long as it has a charge. Doesn't require any minutes.
Beer and Fried Chicken, that's funny.
Tom.

grannysoo":16v4seb3 said:
that'll come in handy when some fool, done stole you'r 20's off your cadillac bro'ham :lol:

I don't understand. You mean to tell me.......if you pay for my heath care......

you won't pay for all my other health related necessities, like food, shelter, clothing, running water, electricity, phone, and television...

but...

you will for a prisoner?

In other words, you are going to prevent a law abiding citizen to get all these items, except for health care when they could all be related?

HerefordSire":1p7qv5jc said:
I don't understand. You mean to tell me.......if you pay for my heath care......

you won't pay for all my other health related necessities, like food, shelter, clothing, running water, electricity, phone, and television...

but...

you will for a prisoner?

In other words, you are going to prevent a law abiding citizen to get all these items, except for health care when they could all be related?

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!! :welcome:

jw":3umssoey said:
HerefordSire":3umssoey said:

but...

you will for a prisoner?

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!! :welcome:

I am trying to get used to the idea. I think I am beginning to like the idea. If I can get health care for free, that means I can get all the other related health case stuff without working any more. No more food, shelter, and clothing bills along with running water and electricity. There is no way you can turn me down, because my health care bills will go up! Heck, if I don't have running water, I am likely to go to the ER room every week to get re-hydrated.

You are definitely getting the idea. Just call your Congressman and tell him to fix you up!!

I hope I get free dental care also because it is likely to affect my health eventually, left unattended, you know. Are you willing to pay to get my teeth fixed also as a preventative cost procedure or are you going to limit me to just the necessities like cell phones, televisions, and food?

grannysoo":ujjhxwyk said:
Poverty and stupidity should be painful.........
This is one of the best I have seen. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I think you have hit on something here. I suggest you copyright it at once.
Have you considered how many t-shirts you can sell. They would sell like hotcakes.
And royalty money from tattoo parlors. :nod:

HerefordSire":1euxi1so said:
One more sanity check...does running water and electricity have a higher priority than health care?

Food, shelter, clothing and health care, then running water and electricity, right?

Let's see you live without water and electricity.

Lammie":gbumuj58 said:
HerefordSire":gbumuj58 said:
One more sanity check...does running water and electricity have a higher priority than health care?

Food, shelter, clothing and health care, then running water and electricity, right?

Let's see you live without water and electricity.

Running water, not just water. I have gone without both. It is like a long campout trip. In regards to health care, it could be something simple like stitching your own foot up or something more complex like a heart attack.

thought about this thread last night watching cop's, little segment titled ""crack and food stamps"" guess what they had hid under the bed mattress

alacattleman":32i1r4c8 said:
thought about this thread last night watching cop's, little segment titled ""crack and food stamps"" guess what they had hid under the bed mattress

I could post a video of two guys living under a bridge complex but it wouldn't be good taste, plus they were using vulgar language. However, it would open your eyes. I think people take for granted our basic necessities. If you genuinely want to limit the amount of money to pay for my health care, then you should also be willing to pay for all other health related items or the costs will escalate. It could be a very slippery slope.

HerefordSire":3g7hlfrl said:
For example, if you pay for my health care, does that mean you have to pay my water bill and electric bill and my health care bill or just my health care bill?[/i]

I'm not at all happy about my tax money supporting your Rural Electric Cooperative and Rural Water District. Or paying for the Federal highways running through your state.

If you have a fire, don't you DARE call the rural fire department. Much of their equipment comes from Federal grants.

And I DEMAND that you fire your doctor, accountant and CPA. They all went to public schools, funded by MY tax dollars.

It makes absolutely no sense to accept water from Rural Water or electricity from RECs, or your parents using Medicare, to benefit from public education, and then scream about a health care public option. :roll: Employee sponsored health care premiums (for those that have it) have increased almost 120% over the last ten years. Those costs put our businesses at a disadvantage compred to companies in other countries that have state-sponsored health insurance. Costs increases would have been worse, except most insurance companies use MEDICARE reimbursements as their standards. Wage/income have come nowhere close to matching that increase for most Americans. Insurance executives HAVE seen a dramatic growth in their income, as they look for more and more ways to refuse/reduce payments on their policies. One company has declared celiac disease a "preexisting condition". There estimates that 1-300 Americans suffer from various levels of celiac disease! Cesarean section? Hope you weren't planning another child. It has become a preexisting condition for some insurance companies.

Darn. I forgot that it's not about health care. It's about those poor folks. How dare they walk the same streets!

Frankie":69rdy6xo said:
It's about those poor folks.

So you pay for my food, shelter, clothing, health care, running water, electricity, and education because I am poor.

At what point would you stop helping me? Could it be when you can't afford it? In other words, you would help me with all the items I have listed as long as you could, correct?

Latest posts