Oh, you poor wittle babies. Want a tissue?

Help Support CattleToday:

The work from home deal will be the death of us all unless they make an chair that shocks you if you stop working.

I am amazed at how many people just can't get to work on time. When I look at people my age and tell them I get most my work done between 5am-7am it's like I'm speaking another language.

Well apparently Gen Z somehow failed to learn by example like every prior generation has done (more or less). For a generation of kids that screams about empathy... somehow they never managed to engage their empathy in dealing with their parents and how the people that supplied them with everything, literally everything, has had to work to live.

I don't think the fault for gen Z lies with gen Z.
I too, am pretty sure genZ blames somebody, anybody, everybody else for their situation.
It's not they weren't fully aware their family bread winner(s), neighbors, aunts and uncles and most of the rest of the adult world were getting up every day and going to work. Or ,maybe they weren't. Maybe they thought the whole world was a bunch of teletubbies and were just going off to play each morning and coming home tired and dirty each evening. :rolleyes:

No, genZ was well aware that the world revolves around working, and being on schedule. If they weren't aware, then they truly are as stupid as the videos indicate. Hard to believe that would be the case, since they are supposedly the most informed generation ever.

I too, am pretty sure genZ blames somebody, anybody, everybody else for their situation.
It's not they weren't fully aware their family bread winner(s), neighbors, aunts and uncles and most of the rest of the adult world were getting up every day and going to work. Or ,maybe they weren't. Maybe they thought the whole world was a bunch of teletubbies and were just going off to play each morning and coming home tired and dirty each evening. :rolleyes:

No, genZ was well aware that the world revolves around working, and being on schedule. If they weren't aware, then they truly are as stupid as the videos indicate. Hard to believe that would be the case, since they are supposedly the most informed generation ever.
However I would bet that if their parents had kicked them out of bed in the morning and got honest days work out of them, made them earn the things they desired, and didn't spoil them rotten they would have been just fine. I do know some gen Z that were raised that way and turned out fine.
Kids can watch hard work happen around them all their life but if they aren't made to participate they will get to feeling "special". Don't matter the generation. I think there were plenty of examples from Gen X that were every bit as bad for the same reasons, but there was a whole lot less of them.

I tell my heifers when they calve, "girls, the free ride is over, this is when you have gotta start working for a living"

Ken
And I tell the ones that aren't taking their job seriously, that if they don't like their job in life, that I have a more permanent job for them down the road.... that this is a dictatorship, and I do the dictating....

Latest posts