U.S Health Care

Help Support CattleToday:

Lots of people who have insurance still can't afford to go to the doctor. When I was unmarried and fresh out of school, I had a "catastrophic" plan with a $7000 deductible. I absolutely wasn't going to a doctor for anything outside of a life threatening emergency. Plenty of Americans are in the same boat. Heck, that deductible is more than the median household savings.
I had the same kind of insurance, only met my deductible 2x in 15 years with skin cancer.

Congressmen all use a different health care than us low life's but we pay for the doctors and facilities of that health care that is provided for them. Supposed to be the best health care on the planet.

Here are the best states to start a business:
  1. Utah
  2. Florida
  3. Texas
  4. Colorado
  5. California
  6. North Carolina
  7. Idaho
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Georgia
  10. Wyoming

Life expectancy...
I don't necessarily or always equate longevity with quality of life.

There's a big difference between being alive and living.

Life expectancy...
I don't necessarily or always equate longevity with quality of life.
There's a big difference between being alive and living.
I understand what you're saying and agree to a certain extent.

My reasoning is above average health both physical and mental health is required to achieve above average longevity aka life expectancy.
Above average life expectancy includes avoiding blowing out your heart prematurely and your brains. (alcohol, drugs other forms of self inflicted damage all signs of unhappiness or unstable mental health)

Last edited:
That's why so many businesses are leaving?
Businesses leave in search of better tax rates; that's no secret. Things are expensive in California, but they wouldn't be that way if nobody wanted to be there. The infrastructure and deep pool of educated and talented workers is appealing to startups and venture capitalists.

The demise of the Californian economy has been a conservative talking point for years. It hasn't happened yet.

Education, society and families indoctrinate members in what is best through education. ie Amish families teach biblical health laws to their children vs American society teaches children fast and cheap (McDonalds) with 32 oz big gulps as best.

Is it strange they are taking up money for an Amish family....

I'm confused about it. I thought Amish lived in their own communities and took care their own. As well as hand built their coffins, did their own funerals, had their own cemeteries. Can somebody explain this? I didn't think they paid taxes cause they lived on their own communities. ???

Is it strange they are taking up money for an Amish family....

I'm confused about it. I thought Amish lived in their own communities and took care their own. As well as hand built their coffins, did their own funerals, had their own cemeteries. Can somebody explain this? I didn't think they paid taxes cause they lived on their own communities. ???
Pretty sure the Amish pay taxes.

Pretty sure the Amish pay taxes.

Your right. I watched that Amish show. I thought it said they only paid taxes when they sold to the public on their goods, trades, of course buying stuff, property, vehicles...wait what nevermind!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ In that case if it's makes me feel better I don't pay taxes either. 😆🤣🤡 I mean only normal taxes... property, vehicle, sales, ect. 😅🤣😝 Lord for bid don't forget school taxes.

Latest posts