Pics of your herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Bez>":24w1m7q9 said:
warpaint":24w1m7q9 said:
Medicine Hat Warpaint

BT Heiniken Dark x Lanny Joker

He would do fine on some of my heifers - looks like he is kicking a little dust.

Bez>

Thanks Bez. He's currently on lease to some folks in East Tenn. From there he's headed to an Angus operation a little closer to home, that lost 9 of 11 calves last year to an angus bull.

Can't resist- here's our handsome devil!
poser.jpg

Sylvanglades Farm- Payday
http://www.americanbritishwhite.com/poser.html

My husband had asked me to post a pic of our bull and I had not even read the preceding posts before I posted the pic. I can't imagine how it must have felt to lose that many in one season. It makes me feel sick when we loose just one and can't figure out why. Ozarklady

jscunn, those are two fine looking bulls. I bet they won't let you down with the calf crop. I really like the rumps on both. And all the rest that goes with it. Remind me which bull is which. They both have really grown. Chuckie

A few years ago, I posted a picture of a bull that we picked up in Missouri. Of course when we got him home, he had so much dried Missouri mud on him, when he walked, it sounded like clay windchimes. The second picture is of him this year. I just wanted to show how much they change from being a year old to a three year old. Chuckie
MuddyBoomTime.jpg

p0002056.jpg

Here are a few of our bulls.

LonghornsII004.jpg

BT Heineken Dark (WD Whelming Diamond x WD Beckey)

LonghornsII028.jpg

Virginia Gentleman (Ace's Conquistaprince x Ace's Sally Butler)

LonghornsII046.jpg

BT Iroquois (Wiregrass Phenomenon x BT Corona)

100_1104.jpg

BT Lady's Man (Wanted Man x Lady Firecracker FF)

100_0836.jpg

WD Shenandoah Conquest (WD King Conquest x WD Zoya)

Chuckie,
The top picture is Sydgen Diversity 2425 (maternal brother to 5175). The bottom picture is SAF 8275 Choice Plus 0418.

Thanks for the kind words, Alacowman. We have been really happy with them, now if we could get God to wash them (rain) I would be really happy.

jscunn":xb148ypn said:
Chuckie,
The top picture is Sydgen Diversity 2425 (maternal brother to 5175). The bottom picture is SAF 8275 Choice Plus 0418.

They are nice. REAL nice.

Thanks MikeC, that means alot coming from you. We have 4 Angus bulls and one Hereford you can come see them anytime you like.

jscunn":2q7daz4b said:
Thanks MikeC, that means alot coming from you. We have 4 Angus bulls and one Hereford you can come see them anytime you like.

I would like to take you up on that one day.

jscunn":3lrvqbcl said:

Top quality angus bulls, be a sport and show us the hereford bull and the other two angus bulls too.

Latest posts