Pics of your herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Knersie,
I am at work cant get to the pictures at home. One of the other bulls is pictured in this thread:
http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37150

Here is another one:
455801.jpg

The other two bulls I dont have any pictures of. I am trying to get pictures done for a website so maybe soon. We just bought the Hereford this spring. He is ~ 18 months old really nicely packaged. I will get the sale catalog out and get some information if you want it.

Mike,
All you gotta do is say the word. I like touring this time of year because you get to see the heifers from the year before and the cows are usually in good shape (this year is tough). About half the heifers are/will be gone by the end of the month. Need to find homes for about 20 more!!! Tired of feeding these things and I dont have any "Spare" grass right now.

jscunn":2ro6k6gf said:
Knersie,
I am at work cant get to the pictures at home. One of the other bulls is pictured in this thread:
http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37150

Here is another one:
455801.jpg

The other two bulls I dont have any pictures of. I am trying to get pictures done for a website so maybe soon. We just bought the Hereford this spring. He is ~ 18 months old really nicely packaged. I will get the sale catalog out and get some information if you want it.

Mike,
All you gotta do is say the word. I like touring this time of year because you get to see the heifers from the year before and the cows are usually in good shape (this year is tough). About half the heifers are/will be gone by the end of the month. Need to find homes for about 20 more!!! Tired of feeding these things and I dont have any "Spare" grass right now.
look's like that florida heat done got their nutt's bout dragg'in the ground. gonna have to tape a ice pack on em ;-)

Since all my "Ladies" are AI'd, below are my Herdsires -

This is bull is MATRIX and all the Hefier's get to meet him
an1105ma.jpg

This bull is Traveler 004 and all the cows get to meet him.
an1064tr.jpg

brahma_show_girl":2d3hhtcu said:
100_3366.jpg

Pictures of TTT MR SUVA MARTIN 272 along with some of his little Progenys, In the middle of June.

That is one well made bull, don't matter what color!

Here is mine,,,,so fire away.

MDExpectation5018.jpg

and his name is BULL :lol: :lol: and he is a Gar Expectation son for what thats worth.

IMG_6037_1.jpg

He is a Starbuck "Tank" son we use on heifers. Have had 1 crop and we love the calves.

IMG_6038_1.jpg

Our gomer bull, he is 4 years old

jscunn":1bpbodv0 said:
Thanks MikeC, that means alot coming from you. We have 4 Angus bulls and one Hereford you can come see them anytime you like.

Are your bulls Florida raised bulls? Where did they come from? Good looking bulls.

iowahawkeyes":3rurl96p said:
He is a Starbuck "Tank" son we use on heifers. Have had 1 crop and we love the calves.

How's the BW on the calves? I'm assuming they're nice since your using him on heifers. He looks good. Who's his dam trace back to?

Copeman,

No the Angus bulls came from Missouri (sydenstricker) and the Hereford bull came from Tennessee, Candy Meadow Farms. Have you heard of them?

Tod Dague

He is my favorite as well. His calves end up a lot like him with the extrta length and rib. I will try to find the picture of his oldest daughter at home and post it.

Here is the picture I was talking about. She was 2yr old with her first calf on her in the picture.

12162006012.jpg

http://cattletoday.com/photos/showphoto ... mit=recent

Here is mine. He didn't grow into what I envisioned when I got him, of course he is still growing. He can put on the lbs. in a hurry and he works well with our large and in charge cows. He brings them down a notch which is what we were wanting with our Santa herd.

He isn't an exceptionally long bull but this picture makes him look shorter than he really is.

Not sure how long we will keep him. Actually we have some exciting stuff in the mix. Depending how that goes, this one might find himself demoted to our Star 5 and heifer program.

jscunn":14t1f3dt said:
the Hereford bull came from Tennessee, Candy Meadow Farms. Have you heard of them?

I have and I really like some of the bulls they offer semen off of. I too am excited to see a picture of the Hereford Bull you have. Your angus bulls look superb.

Did you go to the sale this year or get a catalog, if so I could tell you what lot he was. I didnt get to go but I was impressed with two lots in that sale at least. We bought a Angus heifer from there as well.

Latest posts