Pics of your herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
My neighbor runs a few hundred head of red brangus. About 6 weeks ago I helped him worm 2 different herds and noticed how different the 2 bulls looked. One of the bulls looked like he was on steroids. Muscles bulging out everywhere. I wish I had my camera. I havn't seen anything quite like him even in pictures. He wasn't any taller than the cows just riped with muscles. The other bull was bigger but to my untrained eye didn't look like anything special compared to some of the pics I've seen on this forum. With that in mind would ya'll mind posting some of ya'lls herd bulls even if they are not the best all around so I can see what people are using out there. I would rather see him in his working condition.

Walt

2000 model Simbrah bull
Pride.jpg
2005 model Simmental bull
Fusion_R504.jpg

Jeanne - Simme Valley":d34korja said:
Here's my herdsire:
Ken.jpg

What no epd's. I see with that eye set why you put a hat on him. Our you on a regular 60 day breeding season or do you just leave him in all year. :lol: :lol:

No No - he wouldn't hold up for 12 months. Just gets 60 days and than gets to play with a few during winter for fall calving - just to keep him "agile". His EPD's suck - so I didn't list them, but his offspring are waayy better than his predicted numbers.

I haven't analyzed his eye set - I'll have to check that out.

Green Creek":1ri6rfbb said:
I don't seem to be smart enough to get a picture posted the right way. Here's a link to our herd bull. He is a registered Angus from Baker Angus Farms, Butler, MO. He is the fourth or fifth bull we have bought from them.

http://cattletoday.com/photos/data/500/ ... 37_IMG.JPG

he's so small :lol: can you make the pic bigger

Green Creek":177d76d0 said:
I don't seem to be smart enough to get a picture posted the right way. Here's a link to our herd bull. He is a registered Angus from Baker Angus Farms, Butler, MO. He is the fourth or fifth bull we have bought from them.

112-1237_IMG.JPG

Gads, I didn't realize it would be that small. He is in the photo gallery and you can click on him to make it bigger. Sorry, told you I am no good at this picture posting.

Herd sires at Sand Dollar Ranch:

SANDDOLLAR SAMSONITE
RCR Scorpion's Stinger x SD Sweetie's Redemption (NP Redeemer's Redemption daughter)
sanddollarsamsoniteSmall.jpg

RCR SCORPION'S STINGER
Sunrise Samson x RCR Scorpion
stinger1Small.jpg

SD HORIZON
NP Redeemer's Redemption x Sunrise Sweetie
DSC00141.jpg

NP REDEEMER'S REDEMPTION
NP Redeemer x Notta Lotta Color
NP_REDEEMERS_REDEMPTION.jpg

Ryan

Ryan":xjb5b3j6 said:
Green Creek":xjb5b3j6 said:

112-1237_IMG.JPG

I cant believet hat fence keeps that ole boy in! Looks good though. How old is he?

Latest posts