Over the hill

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy said:
πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Nothing. I'm blank... guess I'll wing it like everything else. πŸ˜…πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I still have him scared just talking about it. Priceless! πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Since he's scared, this would be a great time to just do something he would totally enjoy!!!

herofan said:
Chevy said:
πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Nothing. I'm blank... guess I'll wing it like everything else. πŸ˜…πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I still have him scared just talking about it. Priceless! πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Since he's scared, this would be a great time to just do something he would totally enjoy!!!
A 40 year old always likes strippers. Make him think that's what's going to happen. Then maybe after the party is over give a private dance.

kenny thomas said:
herofan said:
Chevy said:

A 40 year old always likes strippers. Make him think that's what's going to happen. Then maybe after the party is over give a private dance.

While I'm sure the above is meant to be a little humorous, I guarantee he would enjoy that gift from his wife more than anything!!!!

herofan said:
kenny thomas said:
herofan said:

While I'm sure the above is meant to be a little humorous, I guarantee he would enjoy that gift from his wife more than anything!!!!
Yes all meant in humor. But it don't happen without pictures

kenny thomas said:
herofan said:
Chevy said:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I'm not sure how to respond in an appropriate manner.

Private dance he would like but strippers at least the ones around here he would put me in the well. Would be funny to joke about. :lol2:

kenny thomas said:
herofan said:
kenny thomas said:

Yes all meant in humor. But it don't happen without pictures

Thank God I grew up before the error of cameras πŸ“· phones πŸ“± πŸ“Ή became a big thing and social media. πŸ˜…πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

Chevy said:
kenny thomas said:
herofan said:

Private dance he would like but strippers at least the ones around here he would put me in the well. Would be funny to joke about. :lol2:

Sure, I would pass on the strippers, but go with the private dance and anything else private. I'm just saying that I'm sure that's something he would really enjoy. I think most husbands would like that over surprise parties, black balloons, and anything else in that category.

herofan said:
Chevy said:
kenny thomas said:

Sure, I would pass on the strippers, but go with the private dance and anything else private. I'm just saying that I'm sure that's something he would really enjoy. I think most husbands would like that over surprise parties, black balloons, and anything else in that category.

Yup.

Latest posts