Over the hill

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
:dunce: :bday:
My old man is turning 40. Do ya'll have any ideas 💡? I already have him scared 😨. Every time I bring up his 40th birthday he get all white faced. :lol2: He knows I'm doing something 😏

:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:
:pop:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You could see it from the lake and the bank came out to take pictures for a update on the house progress. 😅🤣😂😭
My maw loved us!! ❤

My parents build that house on their own. I didn't realize until later in life it wasn't normal your dad and mom built a house together. My maw design the floor plans and all.

Chevy said:
My old man is turning 40. Do ya'll have any ideas 💡? I already have him scared 😨. Every time I bring up his 40th birthday he get all white faced. :lol2: He knows I'm doing something 😏

I don't know how birthdays are done in your area, and I don't know yours and his personality, but birthdays have turned into sending black balloons and dropping off wheelchairs at their work around here. It's basically something that everybody else gets a kick out of, and the birthday person just hopes to get through it. My family doesn't do that; we actually do things the recipient enjoys, but I see it all around me. My suggestion would be to do something you know he would really like just for him. If you know deep down he really doesn't want a surprise party, then don't do it. Do something you think he would love.

herofan said:
Chevy said:

I don't know how birthdays are done in your area, and I don't know yours and his personality, but birthdays have turned into sending black balloons and dropping off wheelchairs at their work around here. It's basically something that everybody else gets a kick out of, and the birthday person just hopes to get through it. My family doesn't do that; we actually do things the recipient enjoys, but I see it all around me. My suggestion would be to do something you know he would really like just for him. If you know deep down he really doesn't want a surprise party, then don't do it. Do something you think he would love.

I've been away for a while and don't remember how to "Like" a post. In any case, that's some good advice.

Get him a box of chocolate........then he will never know what his is going to get...life is like a box of chocolates......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

kenny thomas said:
It's not the age that gets you, it's the miles. My number is too high for both.

Sometimes you have to go in for and overhaul, if and when needed.

Rafter S said:
herofan said:
Chevy said:

I've been away for a while and don't remember how to "Like" a post. In any case, that's some good advice.
Click on that little thumbs up in the upper right corner. If latter you decide to not like it, the thumb will be down facing, and just click on it to unlike.

jltrent said:
Rafter S said:
herofan said:

Click on that little thumbs up in the upper right corner. If latter you decide to not like it, the thumb will be down facing, and just click on it to unlike.

When I go to that button it says "Say Thanks to the author of the post" instead of "Like". I guess it means the same thing?

Rafter S said:
jltrent said:
Rafter S said:

When I go to that button it says "Say Thanks to the author of the post" instead of "Like". I guess it means the same thing?
I guess you can like the author too..........lol

A few years back a lady at the office was turning 40. 4 or 5 of us using a foot pump that they use for inflating rubber rafts filled her office about 4 feet deep with black balloons. We would have done more but it got to the point where we couldn't open the door to put more in without losing just as many out the door. That foot pump is the real deal for blowing up a large number of balloons in a hurry.

Chevy said:

So, have you made a decision? When is this taking place? Please report back and let us know how it goes.

🤷🏽‍♀️ Nothing. I'm blank... guess I'll wing it like everything else. 😅🤦🏽‍♀️ I still have him scared just talking about it. Priceless! 😁😅😝

Latest posts