Old Pics Of Yourself

Help Support CattleToday:

098.jpg

THANKS Nesi!!!!!!! I got it done :D I was 6 months old and this was a Penny & James bull. My Dad holding me :heart:
For those trying to do the math.....this was March/April of 1954.

ALACOWMAN":39bp0nft said:
M-5":39bp0nft said:
I believe this was in 87 ,

Now that's a truck I'd love to have...
wish now i had never sold it. 1974 J10
I've tried unsuccesfully to relocate it. It was badazz , had 258 6cyl and would pull the gates off of hell. 3 speed and in Low lock would barely crawl .

We used to do our own version of truck pulls in the peanut fields , It would pull 3 loaded 4 wheel wagons full in nothing but sand. Folks with the jacked up trucks and tuned engines would laugh till I hooked up and it wouldn't even hardly spin the tires .

M-5":pwza86za said:
ALACOWMAN":pwza86za said:
M-5":pwza86za said:
I believe this was in 87 ,

Now that's a truck I'd love to have...
wish now i had never sold it. 1974 J10
I've tried unsuccesfully to relocate it. It was badazz , had 258 6cyl and would pull the gates off of be nice. 3 speed and in Low lock would barely crawl .

We used to do our own version of truck pulls in the peanut fields , It would pull 3 loaded 4 wheel wagons full in nothing but sand. Folks with the jacked up trucks and tuned engines would laugh till I hooked up and it wouldn't even hardly spin the tires .
One in that condition now,, would be pricey..Ive seen some that are just above scrap, Their asking 4K up..

BRYANT":2do1xe44 said:
How do you all get a picture to post now days?????????
Same as always except it is a couple steps longer since most of the time, the link isn't on the forum any more.
Bookmark this link:
https://postimages.org/

Follow the directions and after it says 100%, then says 'completed', choose the following option further down the postimg page by right click and copy..as is done here, then go to your Cattle Today reply and do the ctrl/V thing:
post picture

hurleyjd":15e48edi said:
Getting pretty close to the rocking chair money it seems.

HA! yes, I'm 62.... lol

I had retired from my 911 job after 26 years, was happy just raising cattle and doing the books for my hubby's trucking business but health insurance costs put me back to work as a Rural Mail Carrier. The plus side is, good money, I like the job, it's outdoors, and I work alone! ;-) :D