Get yourself checked out !

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh, but it kinda was! Techs and the nurses cheering me on like I was running a 10K and the finish line was thiiiiiis close. Then they'd crank it up a notch and my competitive nature was in high gear. Although I did spew some profanities, but God love 'em, they made sure I had a hot cup of coffee waiting after the nuclear part in that MRI contraption-thingy.
I had a really hard time getting to 140 because I have a very low heart rate. They had no sympathy. But I'm glad your experience was better... and God love coffee...

She was a traveling nurse and worked 4-5 really big hospitals during Covid.
My wife's sister was a surgical nurse before covid. During covid, they moved her to ICU but afterwards, she got into the traveling nurse thing, loves it and makes boatlaods of $$$ too. Works 9 months and hunts the other 3 months.

For those in their older years, tell your kids to pay attention to their bodies too. You wouldn't believe how many 30 and early 40 year olds we are seeing with cancer. If something isn't right, and it isn't going away, be your own advocate and ask for testing for worse case scenario possibilities. If it isn't something bad, that's peace of mind. If it is, you may have intervened early enough to make a huge difference.

careful..that's the same mindset I used to have too..
I get that. But at Mr. TC's last appointment with his oncologist (with a questionable bedside manner), he told us Mr. TC will most likely die with this disease, not necessarily because of it. Okay, then! Don't be stupid, but live life to the fullest.

I get that. But at Mr. TC's last appointment with his oncologist (with a questionable bedside manner), he told us Mr. TC will most likely die with this disease, not necessarily because of it. Okay, then! Don't be stupid, but live life to the fullest.
Questionable bedside manners!!
I walked into the urologist's office at the hospital where I had my treatment, The rooming nurse calls me back and says oh are you here for your cystoscopy today for your bladder cancer ??

I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD BLADDER CANCER! and your giving me a cystoscopy today??

Yes Mr James!

I thought I was gonna pass out🤣🤣🤣
After 5 of them it's just a walk in the park, something to look forward to every 4 months. 🥴🥴

Couple years ago had a prostrate biopsy. After the first eight, I was counting, I was hoping we were about done…..at 16 I thought for sure it was about over. Was really getting uncomfortable as we approached 24. I'm pretty sure he had mercy on me when he stopped at 30. The way the test results were written, I'm pretty sure he was going for 32. Thankfully it was just an abscess that antibiotics cleared up after it was drained. PSA was back down to normal within a year.

Latest posts