Old Pics Of Yourself

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms":22gn9g0k said:
callmefence":22gn9g0k said:
TennesseeTuxedo":22gn9g0k said:
Nice deer.
greybeard":22gn9g0k said:
nice pants too......

Y'all don't like my truck?? That was a great truck.

You beat me to it Fence. I noticed the truck before the deer. I will go with this. ....... Nice combo
Me too. Lol. Talk about a good setup for donuts in the high school parking lot.

I have to say fence, you look like a very happy child and a mischievous young man with that grin.
I did notice the truck also. A real dandy no doubt!

I was going through a bunch of old pictures at mom and dads a few months ago and found some good ones. I like this one

ohiosteve":3mjdo1od said:
Dad was rocking the Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots with the striped socks in this one, I had to make fun of him.

Different time. Different day. Different dress code then. Amazing how things change. Usually not for the best. Seems to me life was much simpler in most ways during those days. Cool pic.

I have a picture but this is the message I keep getting..The upload directory is missing or phpBB has no write access to it. :cry2: Help. please.

Chocolate Cow2 said:
I have a picture but this is the message I keep getting..The upload directory is missing or phpBB has no write access to it. :cry2: Help. please.
upload it to postimage.org, then post the "direct link" between
tags

Here's a couple old ones of me

This would have been around 1992.. my first cow as a heifer, and the great great great grandma of most of my herd now
Josie_5.jpg

Same cow, probably had a couple calves by then
Josie_4_filtered.jpg

Latest posts