Old Pics Of Yourself

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals

Reaction score
How does everyone feel when they see an old pic of themselves? First it let's me see how much time has went by and how quick it went. Also shows me how much better looking I was at the time than I am now. Also brings back memories that have faded or tried disappearing. Anyway here's a pic of me that I had forgot about that a cousin had taken and thought it neat to share on FB.

jltrent

Reaction score
c91ede1d051df312cad3968ba67e47cb.jpg

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Mike, you have changed but I still think there is a strong resemblance. It definitely reflects a time gone by.

greybeard

Reaction score
FlyingLSimmentals":2emiiagj said:
How does everyone feel when they see an old pic of themselves? First it let's me see how much time has went by and how quick it went. Also shows me how much better looking I was at the time than I am now. Also brings back memories that have faded or tried disappearing. Anyway here's a pic of me that I had forgot about that a cousin had taken and thought it neat to share on FB.
Looks a bit like Jerry Mathers (Beaver Cleaver)

jltrent

Reaction score
Bright Raven":2ges9flt said:
jltrent":2ges9flt said:

Yikes. Is that really you. Lol
Here is a pic. Then 6'4" 1/2 and weigh 225 currently. That has been a few moons ago though and maybe half the hair left. I don't have a current pic saved.

Oz5iaBz.jpg

Bright Raven

Reaction score
jltrent":2cue9zud said:
Bright Raven":2cue9zud said:
jltrent":2cue9zud said:

Here is a pic. Then 6'4" 1/2 and weigh 225 currently. That has been a few moon ago though and maybe half the hair left. I don't have a current pic saved.

Oz5iaBz.jpg

Well, you metamorphosed into a good lookin guy even though you started out with a long ways to go. Lol

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
Bright Raven":17ga53lm said:
jltrent":17ga53lm said:
Bright Raven":17ga53lm said:
Here is a pic. Then 6'4" 1/2 and weigh 225 currently. That has been a few moon ago though and maybe half the hair left. I don't have a current pic saved.

Oz5iaBz.jpg

Well, you metamorphosed into a good lookin guy even though you started out with a long ways to go. Lol
Not to take anything away from JL, but personally I've never seen a good looking guy.

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
I look back and have several thoughts:
1) What the he// where you thinking dressing like that?
2) Why didn't I practice portion control like I do now (195 in HS, 155 now at 36)
3) Man, I wish I knew half of what I know now. Especially when it comes to girls.

sstterry

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
19565_1.jpg

4-H Camp well over 40 years ago. I am the one wearing a cap. I have not aged well but I am twice the guy I was back then (weight wise any way) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
Bright Raven":3pwbfzes said:
jltrent":3pwbfzes said:
Bright Raven":3pwbfzes said:

Oz5iaBz.jpg

That's usually the way it works...and the runts will turn into linebackers..those that way 11 pnds at birth will be lucky to be 5'5 and weigh 125 pds at graduation..

Latest posts