No further business with the Court.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested to see if the DOJ violates his fith admendment right's. They have tore most of the Bill anyway under the current adminastration. If the Fed's wanted a crack at him they should have went first.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Heard on the new's talking about civil right's violation what a load of crap.
What about Z's civil right's or is this just a street named one way.

Heck I am convinced OJ was guilty of murder, the system said otherwise game over in my book. That is the way our constitution is written.
Why didn't the DOJ look into his victim's civil right's and charge him with a hate crime.

I always miss the good stuff . I guess I'll have to stop fishing so much lol. I didn't see anything racist about the hear no evil monkeys . If the first thing you think is its racist then IMO your looking for a reason to cry racist . I refuse to go through life watching words and expressions to keep from hurting someone's feelings . Onto the verdict . Stand your ground wasn't the defense . Self defense was . So the stand your ground law is irrelevant in this case . And as far as z fallowing t if you walk in my neighbors yard you will be confronted . It's not illegal to protect your belongings . Public hangings for theft would do several things to help this country . It's sad the guy got shot but if he wouldn't have thrown the first punch he'd be here today . My dad would have whooped my butt if I was walking through yards much less disrespectful to the person who ask me what I was up to. IMO the kids father wasn't dad to him . Which is evident by his Facebook and twitter post .

Caustic Burno":146r7zuz said:
I am interested to see if the DOJ violates his fith admendment right's. They have tore most of the Bill anyway under the current adminastration. If the Fed's wanted a crack at him they should have went first.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Heck I am convinced OJ was guilty of murder, the system said otherwise game over in my book. That is the way our constitution is written.
Why didn't the DOJ look into his victim's civil right's and charge him with a hate crime.
Civel rights violations have been used for years (at least since kennedy or johnson) to circumvent double jeapardy

Dun I know that and it is not right no way you skin it.
Murder is Murder law's have been on the book's since Moses.
The DOJ enter's in to appease voter's not to insure liberty or to collect money.

alisonb":1fxr2xxx said:
Ouachita":1fxr2xxx said:
I know you do, and which words, because you're an easy read. Yes, I've been traveling in God's country and missed several days of CT. Shocker to come back and read this stuff. I had no idea some people carried racial feelings on their shoulders
I'm shocked that you are so shocked :shock: :shock:

There is a saying "Never judge a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes" :nod:

Rather tell me if this is true or not, maybe Snopes will know - Rumour has it that on 22 June it is "No Panties Day". Apparently this applies to all the gals (and boys) who wear panties :banana:
I will have to tell my wife since her B-day is the 22nd of June

Zman never said he was standing his ground. He said he was trying to save his life, by the use of self-defense. Sky needs to get his facts right first, and then be put him in Zmans spot.

We all live in the greatest country that there is, but it still has its problems. After reading this thread it is painfully obvious to me that one of the greatest problems we face is the biased opinions of people like skyhightree1. Those that use race to further an agenda when race wasn't even a factor to begin with. Those that do were the real racist to start with. People like sky, Rev Jackson and Rev Sharpton would not have furthered the gene pool in older days.

And for the benefit of those of you who don't remember or don't know, I'm a Black American.

I'm gone for a few weeks and come back to find that CT has been affected by the rampant Race baiting, what was right is now wrong, everything is someone else's fault shyt that's destroying our country. Half of you are now idiots. I hope you shyt on yourselves in bed and wake up bankrupt.

Signed,
Native American Cracker

chenocetah":t9t1po87 said:
We all live in the greatest country that there is, but it still has its problems. After reading this thread it is painfully obvious to me that one of the greatest problems we face is the biased opinions of people like skyhightree1. Those that use race to further an agenda when race wasn't even a factor to begin with. Those that do were the real racist to start with. People like sky, Rev Jackson and Rev Sharpton would not have furthered the gene pool in older days.

And for the benefit of those of you who don't remember or don't know, I'm a Black American.

Well said i am gong to defend Sky some here.
I am hoping he got sucked into all the media BS and not the fact's of the trail.
After he has time to cool off I hope he will see that.
It doesn't matter if you/we agree or disagree that is all behind as the jury has spoken.
Right, wrong or indifferent it is our system of justice.
I am an old white man raised in the south thing's have changed a lot in my lifetime are they perfect no.
Will they every be no, you can't please all the people all the time.

chenocetah":2p5qdst2 said:

Dam I like you.

One last thing for the ignorant liberal morons-

1. Go to Google
2. Type in "See No evil, hear no evil"
3. Click images
4. There ya go dummy, that saying has been synonymous with monkeys for longer than you have been alive.

Isomade":3dvlzojz said:
One last thing for the ignorant liberal morons-

1. Go to Google
2. Type in "See No evil, hear no evil"
3. Click images
4. There ya go dummy, that saying has been synonymous with monkeys for longer than you have been alive.
They have also been synonymous with wisdom since the 1600s in Japan, but their origin is China 8th century.
Those, are and always have been known as the Three WISEMonkeys. The one physical possession Gandhi kept thru out his life was a small Three Wise Monkees statue.
"The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil. Sometimes there is a fourth monkey depicted with the three others; the last one, Shizaru, symbolizes the principle of "do no evil". He may be shown crossing his arms."

chenocetah":3cnfu7z0 said:

Wish there were more individuals in position of having their voices heard that shared your sentiment. This purposeful divisiveness is not going to do anything but harm our country. When the guy in the most powerful position in the world, born of limited means and of a race that has never achieved this position, is elected by a majority vote of the public, and doesn't stand up and tell every child in the country, that they can be what ever they want to be... look what I've done. (How much more inspirational could it get?) But instead, seeks to divide the country further using the governmental instruments creating false events of racial tensions, it not only wrong, but a crime against the children. This is imprisoning their minds, placing blinders over their eyes, and bits in the mouths. They need to be taught instead to pick themselves up after someone or something knocks them down. That is true defiance. We need to get back to sticks and stones may brake my bones but words can never hurt me. It is how you react to someone that will define you, not how they acted. Too many communities are in need of real men. And the government and media keep castrating them.

If you look for ill will, you will find it even where it does not exist.

What do you see below? A young woman or an old lady? The photograph never changes, only the interpretation of the mind.

Commercialfarmer":c12c3yrs said:
chenocetah":c12c3yrs said:

Wish there were more individuals in position of having their voices heard that shared your sentiment. This purposeful divisiveness is not going to do anything but harm our country. When the guy in the most powerful position in the world, born of limited means and of a race that has never achieved this position, is elected by a majority vote of the public, and doesn't stand up and tell every child in the country, that they can be what ever they want to be... look what I've done. (How much more inspirational could it get?) But instead, seeks to divide the country further using the governmental instruments creating false events of racial tensions, it not only wrong, but a crime against the children. This is imprisoning their minds, placing blinders over their eyes, and bits in the mouths. They need to be taught instead to pick themselves up after someone or something knocks them down. That is true defiance. We need to get back to sticks and stones may brake my bones but words can never hurt me. It is how you react to someone that will define you, not how they acted. Too many communities are in need of real men. And the government and media keep castrating them.

What do you see below? A young woman or an old lady? The photograph never changes, only the interpretation of the mind.

I see a monkey

Commercialfarmer":13ffkivk said:
chenocetah":13ffkivk said:

I'll hold the nail for you any day!

Its a shame Obama has missed such a wonderful opportunity to be a true leader. If you listened to his speech about this verdict it was all about gun crimes. Never once did he mention crime in general. He has only attempted to vilify the gun itself. Guns don't kill people or commit crimes. Its the people and there are many other crimes that need addressing but the root of these crimes is primarily due to these dysfunctional families and parents not teaching their kids right from wrong. Instead its the same old same old blame game and the victim mentality and this over inflated sense of self entitlement that is the root of all these problems.

Caustic Burno":1nerzfse said:

I think they should forget the idea too but apparently it's often the norm to at least consider it.

The "dual sovereignty" doctrine allows a federal prosecution of an offense to proceed regardless of a previous state prosecution for that same offense[59] and vice versa[60] because "an act denounced as a crime by both national and state sovereignties is an offense against the peace and dignity of both and may be punished by each."[61] The doctrine is solidly entrenched in the law, but there has been a traditional reluctance in the federal executive branch to gratuitously wield the power it grants.[62]
Another exception is that the perpetrator can be retried by court martial in a military court, if they have been previously acquitted by a civilian court, and are members of the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts