No further business with the Court.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be charged with criminal charges for filing the case at all. It should have gone to grand jury to begin with. She and Rick Scott circumvented the system and got it handed to them

LOL... Now street justice will prevail I suspect. I give him 2 years before someone gets him and he better be moving like tonight to alaska to a cabin in some wooded area that you have to fly into.

skyhightree1":eg4rv6go said:
LOL... Now street justice will prevail I suspect. I give him 2 years before someone gets him and he better be moving like tonight to alaska to a cabin in some wooded area that you have to fly into.
Saying or hoping sky? Honest injun

hooknline":32qgyjlc said:
skyhightree1":32qgyjlc said:

saying no skin off my nose. The lady said he was profiled as a criminal lol DUH ya think. If it were my son he wouldn't have very long on the earth if he were found not guilty.

greybeard":sk2o9uxl said:
skyhightree1":sk2o9uxl said:
and he better be moving like tonight to alaska to a cabin in some wooded area that you have to fly into.
Why?

Why????????????? Are you serious? Someone will get him sooner or later. I would put a nice chunk of change on it.

skyhightree1":2jcm38nt said:
hooknline":2jcm38nt said:
skyhightree1":2jcm38nt said:

saying no skin off my nose. The lady said he was profiled as a criminal lol DUH ya think. If it were my son he wouldn't have very long on the earth if he were found not guilty.
I'm going out on a limb again here but you didn't pay much attention to the EVIDENCE did you? You said so yourself.

I did pay attention and followed towards the end... Fact: Both had rights to be in same location. The stand your ground law has several flaws in it and needs to be tossed or re-written. Whenever there is always 3 sides to a story between 2 people ... one persons story next persons story then the truth. Z did himself justice by killing the second half of the story so there could only be one story told.

Did the prosecution have any proof that Zimmerman was the attacker? No? Did the defense have proof he got his ass beat? Yes? Not guilty by reason of defense. You're a lawman...that's the law. What's the problem?

Jogeephus":3n55mnd6 said:
Sky, don't you think that deep down T's mother knows he was just a POS?

You can think that but still does not give someone a right to kill your kid when they were not in the act of commiting a crime. If he were breaking into z house hell yea blast him if he stalked z hell yea blast him. I have a real problem with people profiling and being want to be police. I truly believe he prevoked the situation I am not disputing he got a butt whooping and was scared but I wouldnt agree with 2nd degree murder I think manslaughter would have been appropriate.

hooknline":lbp9r2xw said:
Did the prosecution have any proof that Zimmerman was the attacker? No? Did the defense have proof he got his ass beat? Yes? Not guilty by reason of defense. You're a lawman...that's the law. What's the problem?

Read where I wrote about it being one story told, also read where I said that law needs to be re-written. It protects people who can provoke a fight and get there arse beat and shoot the person they started a fight with and walk scott free I have a problem with that. I am no longer a sworn officer. There are laws because me being sworn I had to enforce that does not mean I agree to every law nor do I always agree with the court findings. My job was to enforce and bring forth the offender to our jud system and let them do there thing.

Here's the problem I see with your theory. You're assuming Zimmerman started the fight. The evidence shows he didn't. As long as you stay in Virginia you won't have to worry about florida law. If you want to change florida law move here and petition the state to change it.
Fact is zimmerman saved the taxpayers from having to deal with Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.