No further business with the Court.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
slick4591":2xplf56j said:
As someone that still looks at things as a cop and prosecutors investigator I have to ask if this event was dissected and you stopped it at a point just before the trigger was pulled and stopped, who would be prosecuted for assault? My answer would be Martin because of the evidence.
I dissected it a little different.
I switched their roll's and ask who would be guilty.

The media accomplished what they started out to do along with the hate monger's

skyhightree1":wdlecsqt said:
hook umm... no i am not the person thats brought up race more than anyone... I also notice hook you keep challenging me and have never said anything to Alan or 3way for calling you out on your " Non-Racial " photo. Is there a reason for that? I told you hook it doesn't hurt my feelings or offend me it fuels me to continue to do well. You may call me crybaby and names or even monkey but I am showing you respect I said hook when addressing you. I am talking to a man so I am gonna address you like one calling me crybaby is childish and I am not gonna lower myself to your level as was stated by Martin Luther King , "In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not satisfy our thirst for freedom from the cup of bitterness and hatred….We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline."
I am taking the high road and will not post on this topic any longer. I bid you good night hook.
You don't read real well do you? I did address both Alan and 3way.

High road huh?

skyhightree1":wdlecsqt said:
How classy hook as stated before .. I know why zim is your hero maybe if you grew a pair you too can go out and shoot a " Monkey" instead of having orgasmic thoughts of doing it.

I am not and will not be responsible for how anyone reacts to a dang picture. I'm only responsible for my actions. If a picture of a well known saying offends you as being racial because it has monkeys in it, do you also get offended when you go to the zoo? How about when you see the cartoon curious George?
The boogey man isn't around every corner.

:nod:
hooknline":1u1z4l21 said:
Did the prosecution have any proof that Zimmerman was the attacker? No? Did the defense have proof he got his ass beat? Yes? Not guilty by reason of defense. You're a lawman...that's the law. What's the problem?

slick4591":353hpd7j said:
As someone that still looks at things as a cop and prosecutors investigator I have to ask if this event was dissected and you stopped it at a point just before the trigger was pulled and stopped, who would be prosecuted for assault? My answer would be Martin because of the evidence.

Would the charge have carried the death penalty? :???:

mwj":2vd76m0b said:
slick4591":2vd76m0b said:

Would the charge have carried the death penalty? :???:

Nope, but this is part of what you have to resolve in your head in order to decide if Zim was protecting himself or not. Lots of talk about who was the aggressor in this case and there are legal definitions to resolve those questions. Following is not aggressive. Words are not aggressive, but a punch in the nose is. The position Martin had Zim in is ongoing aggression and I can see why Zim was in fear of at least serious bodily injury.

I'm the guy that's usually on the state's side of things. In this case you could see the outside forces winning. Hence, Zim was put into a position where he had to fight for his life a second time. It also cost a police chief his job for trying to do thing correctly. Politics has no place in law enforcement.

I cannot believe anybody can look at a picture of the 3 monkeys and think it racial, especially to say it's the first thing that comes to mind. This boggles my pea brain, and in my mind anybody that can look at that picture and think racism, is racist. Very disappointing

You're a day late on a tough few post, I really hope this part of the thread doesn't get going again. :roll:

FWIW, I do agree with two of your words.

I know you do, and which words, because you're an easy read. Yes, I've been traveling in God's country and missed several days of CT. Shocker to come back and read this stuff. I had no idea some people carried racial feelings on their shoulders

Ouachita":3gk3bet7 said:
I know you do, and which words, because you're an easy read. Yes, I've been traveling in God's country and missed several days of CT. Shocker to come back and read this stuff. I had no idea some people carried racial feelings on their shoulders

Makes me feel naive....

NMVaquero":2ciie4fp said:
Ouachita":2ciie4fp said:

Makes me feel naive....
Me too. I used to think being called naive was insulting. Now I think it a compliment. I would much rather depend on a group of naive peers to render an unbiased opinion, rather than a group that could immediately presume that picture racist

Ouachita":fg6133s4 said:
I'm shocked that you are so shocked :shock: :shock:

There is a saying "Never judge a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes" :nod:

Rather tell me if this is true or not, maybe Snopes will know - Rumour has it that on 22 June it is "No Panties Day". Apparently this applies to all the gals (and boys) who wear panties :banana:

alisonb":i00tdjoa said:
Ouachita":i00tdjoa said:
I'm shocked that you are so shocked :shock: :shock:

There is a saying "Never judge a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes" :nod:

Rather tell me if this is true or not, maybe Snopes will know - Rumour has it that on 22 June it is "No Panties Day". Apparently this applies to all the gals (and boys) who wear panties :banana:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol2:

I kid you not. Just now driving back from checking cows we drove by the subdivision, a guy pulling out of the subdivision with a bright yellow shirt on had bloody makeup all over his face and shirt apparently heading to the rally

hooknline":2fsivdeh said:
I kid you not. Just now driving back from checking cows we drove by the subdivision, a guy pulling out of the subdivision with a bright yellow shirt on had bloody makeup all over his face and shirt apparently heading to the rally

You don't make good sense sometimes.

A rally for who? Against what?
A no panties Rally?

I took it to mean that someone who was not happy with the juries decision was on their way to protest, with visual effect. Right now I'm wishing that person was somewhere near me. No, this is not a racial post. Hook did not say what race the person is. I just always figured blue looked better on black, than red. I expect this to be completely taken out of context.
It would be interesting to know if they are not wearing panties. Inquiring minds want to know.

Caustic Burno":ht4g40s7 said:
hooknline":ht4g40s7 said:

You don't make good sense sometimes.

A rally for who? Against what?
A no panties Rally?
Sorry. Typing at a stoplight. He was pulling out of the subdivision where the shooting happened. Going towards A trayvon rally being held at the courthouse. He was all dressed up like a victim. Fake blood all over. Probably in support of Zimmerman. What a circus. Guy looked Hispanic but that doesn't mean anything. He might have been wearing panties. I didn't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts