Lets see some dog pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Larryshoat, Needmore, and Alice, Thanks for all the kind words. :D :D

What is it about people and their dogs that is so. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Really enjoy the pics of Your pets. :D :D

Here is Luna. She's half golden retriever and half lab. She is a one man dog. She'll play with anyone as long as I'm not around but when I show up she sticks with me everywhere I go. Oh yeah, she thinks she's a lap dog too. oomph!
P2170017.jpg

Spoon! Luna's eyes look the color of his coat! How cool is that? His eyes look playful, too. What can I say, Spoon...I love your dog!

Alice :)

1st pic is mom & 7 yr ol remy
2. monica an her 6 month ol pug, hobo
3,4,5 hobos chew toy, i fell asleep holding him, he didnt know not too

starbaby":1pd0td05 said:
1st pic is mom & 7 yr ol remy
2. monica an her 6 month ol pug, hobo
3,4,5 hobos chew toy, i fell asleep holding him, he didnt know not too

OMG are you OK?Did you get that looked at and a tetenus shot etc.
Even so a puppy should know that they are chewing on human flesh.I have never had a puppy chew like that even having not been told.I would worry about that one.

yes the doc treated it like a burn, tetnas

now yall know i cannot feel below shoulders,so i didnt know. do you think that is why? hate takingdog pic space

Starbaby,how old is that dog! If it is more than 2 months,find it a new home! This will happen again,and worse
next time.. Please Honey,for your own safety,find a new home for it.. Dogs DO NOT think like humans,and this one doesn't seem to have any boundrys..

peg4x4":2t7boj9n said:
Starbaby,how old is that dog! If it is more than 2 months,find it a new home! This will happen again,and worse
next time.. Please Honey,for your own safety,find a new home for it.. Dogs DO NOT think like humans,and this one doesn't seem to have any boundrys..

Yup Starbaby, hate to say this, that is not normal behavior for a dog. That should not have happened. You have to give the dog up.

dun":2xfxwnst said:
STARBABYs picture
starbaby.jpg

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

sb4.jpg
Starbaby,you're an adult,and can make up your own mind-but,haveing said that---- You are doing that puppy no favors keeping him. He has learned people taste good and now will gnaw on anyone that can't get away! Think "baby"..
I hope for your sake,and his you will find him a new home,with mobile adults.. Get yourself an adult dog,one that knows better.
None of my business I know,but you are part of this family now,and we care for eachother,and tell everyone what to do. :)

Latest posts