Lets see some dog pics

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
My pals camping.

P1010091.jpg

I shaved my long haired dauschund on Saturday trying to find somewhere to put the flea medicine. He's pretty humililated right how, although normally a handsome and very hairy animal. Have to wait till his hair grows out again. Give it a week. :shock:

Ya'll, those are some beautiful labs!! And I love Katie!

I've posted pictures before, but I'm a proud mama so here they are again. :D

TheBoys.jpg

NoelCinnamon-1.jpg

Nice pics Y'all. I always enjoy seeing well cared for and happy dogs. Thanks. And keep Em coming. :D

gracie.jpg

This is Gracie, my guardian, and also the door greeter at Home Depot. :lol: She's loads of fun, but a bed hog. :roll: :lol:

I love dogs! :heart: :heart:

Guest, I'd let that baby greet me at any door...and I'd try to think of a way to spirit her away! :heart:

Alice

The hound is Penny.

Picture18.jpg

The Dal in the back is a rescue and named Crystal. She's deaf and almost blind now. The Dal in the front is Stimpy. I had her put to sleep last summer. She was, hands down the best dog I ever had. :(
CopyofDVC00294.jpg

HAY MAKER, What a nice pic! Couple hard working dogs on top a nice fresh made hay bale. super 8)

Millstreaminn those really do look like some great pups!!

Olivia_s_Pics_003.jpg

girls_and_heidi_040.jpg

Here's my baby, Heidi! She's a Border Collie Australian Shepard mix. We're planning to breed her as soon as she goes into heat but we need to find a male Border Collie for her to breed with.

Latest posts