Lets see some dog pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice pics 8) Maggie is one happy a lucky dog :D And Paisley07 you got a good friend. :heart:

Better late than never, here's a picture of our Plotthound mix. He has a beautiful brindle coat with a black saddle and yellow eyes. Not to mention his great smile ;-) . Believe it or not, he helps sort cattle by just silently walking around behind them and moving them into the pens.

112-1213_IMG.JPG

Fun thread!

Here is my Rott as a pup
JACK009.jpg

And today, 7 months old
attackjack.jpg

My English Bulldog marching around on the porch

Lucy.jpg

And those two, plus my two Bostons, and my mini collie

ALLDOGS.jpg

Love your Rottie! Sounds like you are as crazy about dogs as we are. Great looking mob.

Hipy":15e2w1yh said:
Fun thread!

Here is my Rott as a pup
JACK009.jpg

And today, 7 months old
attackjack.jpg

My English Bulldog marching around on the porch

Lucy.jpg

And those two, plus my two Bostons, and my mini collie

ALLDOGS.jpg

Thanks my Rott is a big old goobersnodgrass!! Two of them live in the house the older Boston and the Bully. The others come in and visit but only two full time! They have their own pool and a Koi pond to swim in so they have a large life outside!!

My old blue heeler Reggie and my border collie pup Heidi!
This was last summer Reggie has gone on to herd The Masters cows, and Heidi is about a year and a half now - I just got a new Border collie pup and don't have photos of her yet.
andy_stuff_008.jpg

never posted pics before, i'll try and send one, pics of my sister's dog that just adopted them and she was pregnent. had 9 puppies! can't figure it out now. i'll have to have someone show me how to post pics sorry, the dog i believe is part healer, puppies, who knows what they are mixed with but they look cute!!

Walker040.jpg

He is semi-retired due to severe injuries. He got severely gored by a feral hog in the hind leg (he was in training on feral hogs) then few months later he got nailed by a car breaking his front leg in 4 places. took $1,400 plus 5 months to completely heal. Vet has recommended that he be retired from any hunting/herding stuff so he functions as a babysitter for my 4 month old son. His name is Moonshine and he really likes to work cattle but can't.

What a beautiful boy, no wonder you did everything to save him. Good job!

TedH71":hyn1o38s said:
Walker040.jpg

He is semi-retired due to severe injuries. He got severely gored by a feral hog in the hind leg (he was in training on feral hogs) then few months later he got nailed by a car breaking his front leg in 4 places. took $1,400 plus 5 months to completely heal. Vet has recommended that he be retired from any hunting/herding stuff so he functions as a babysitter for my 4 month old son. His name is Moonshine and he really likes to work cattle but can't.

IMG_0484.jpg
[/img]
I'm attempting to post pics...if this works...the first picture is Jacie (Red Heeler)
2nd Picuture is Toby ('pound puppy')
IMG_0485-1.jpg

Valerie

Latest posts