Stray dog

Help Support CattleToday:

Inga is a pet but also a guard dog. Knows 30 commands we taught her and has slept outside like Nesikep's dog. She is working line and she has a job. She has a strong dislike of varmints and deer have a strong dislike of her scent.

Was he bothering chickens? Chicken killing might have been one of his survival skills. Who did you give him to? I mean what kind of home and how is he doing? How are you doing?

At that point, after all that time... what difference did it make. New chapter in everyone's life. Life goes on, he was lucky to have been taken in there on the farm... and fed.... things change, and we go forward.

And yes, @Nesikep , how are you doing with your new chapter in life???? Working??? What's new with you?

At that point, after all that time... what difference did it make. New chapter in everyone's life. Life goes on, he was lucky to have been taken in there on the farm... and fed.... things change, and we go forward.

And yes, @Nesikep , how are you doing with your new chapter in life???? Working??? What's new with you?
Still on the farm currently but actively moving my stuff off.. I have SOOOO much stuff.. finally got my sea can in a better place and levelled so I don't need sea legs to walk in it... Got a line on a couple places that might be good to live atIMG_20230615_190235_943.jpg