Lets see some dog pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Now I like that Buster.. (it was my G-pa's name) plus like that look.
Got any brothers or sisters of him u want to sell?

ike2004-1.jpg

From R to L

Angus(JRT/Shelti), Ike (Border collie/ACD, lost him last winter) Lila(ACD) Cherokee(border collie) Spot(border collie)

Tracy740":kx7ajmog said:
ike2004-1.jpg

From R to L

Angus(JRT/Shelti), Ike (Border collie/ACD, lost him last winter) Lila(ACD) Cherokee(border collie) Spot(border collie)

Tracy,

How in the world did you get those adorable dogs to pose like that. I :heart: it!

Alice

All of the dogs have been used in 4-H dog project, so they all are very well trained. Angus was 2004 State Obedience Champion in Colorado.

Not only that, with that many dogs they need to mind and behave!!

Brute 23":3mzqlfxd said:
My newest pup. Had her "helping" push some calves the other day. :lol: She is around 12wks right now.

1/2 Catahoula, 1/4 Cur, 1/4 Pitt

Pics016.jpg

Pics015.jpg

And 100% adorable. :heart: I'm sorry, I know she's to be a working dog, but I just can't help myself. :oops:

Alice

~

Here are the two guardians of the farm:

4 year old "cattle dog" Mavis ( adopted from South Carolina ) and my 17 year old beloved Mr Murray. ( a rescued Golden Retriever )

4806061MavisMurray.jpg

Mr Murray passed away October 1st after a valiant 11 day fight.

This was his last swim.

How I miss him.

82007009Murray.jpg

I sure am sorry to hear about Mr. Murray, Cow Cop. By the way you write, I can tell he meant a lot to you and was a heck of a dog.

Here's to all the good dogs we've had!

What a beautiful last swim it must have been, the picture is priceless. I am so sorry you lost him. He sure didn't look his age.

GEDC0005a.jpg

This is Buckshot my 6 month old Beagle/Fiest cross. The picture looked a lot better before it was resized.

Nothing wrong with that picture, FarmGirl10! He's fantastic :heart:

I love the expression on his face!

Alice

He thinks he's a cowdog, he's been taking lessons from my parents' Australian Shepard. Right now he's out playing with some calves...terrorizing them...okay they're chasing him around. He's the sweetest dog ever, he rides shotgun in my truck and puts his paws on my center consule and tries to ride right next to me.

Latest posts