Lets see some dog pics

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10":3dzxc4i0 said:
He thinks he's a cowdog, he's been taking lessons from my parents' Australian Shepard. Right now he's out playing with some calves...terrorizing them...okay they're chasing him around. He's the sweetest dog ever, he rides shotgun in my truck and puts his paws on my center consule and tries to ride right next to me.

In other words, he's your best buddy...AND, you're his best buddy. I had a chow once. I called her my pet...and my daughter was the chow's pet. She adored my daughter and protected her with all her might.

I think dogs can have people as pets...don't you? :)

Alice

Alice":18tvyasf said:
FarmGirl10":18tvyasf said:
He thinks he's a cowdog, he's been taking lessons from my parents' Australian Shepard. Right now he's out playing with some calves...terrorizing them...okay they're chasing him around. He's the sweetest dog ever, he rides shotgun in my truck and puts his paws on my center consule and tries to ride right next to me.

In other words, he's your best buddy...AND, you're his best buddy. I had a chow once. I called her my pet...and my daughter was the chow's pet. She adored my daughter and protected her with all her might.

I think dogs can have people as pets...don't you? :)

Alice

FarmGirl 10 Nice pic and pup!
The front seat of the pick up is the only place for dogs to ride.

I drive around with 2 big black Labs sitting up there with me. :roll:

Yeah..he's my best bud, he goes everywhere with me...other than to school. He gets upset when someone else rides shot gun...he'll sit in the middle staring at them then he'll deicde to ride shotgun and sit in their lap and climb all over them
GEDC0031a.jpg

GEDC0029a.jpg

GEDC0024a.jpg

What wonderful pictures of your buddy, Farmgirl10. :D

Alice

I love it!!!!!! The nap...driving the p/u...they do belong there, don't they?

Alice

FarmGirl10":1zrrucql said:
How'd u get him to not kick the blanket off?

The only time these dogs sleep outside is when we're camping.
[quite often] Ever since they were very small puppies and sometimes it's been very cold. Anyway they have learned to appreciate a blanket. So often when we come in from the cold they will jump up on the couch and and look at me "like where's the blanket" so, they get a blanket and they lay still and look very contented. Then when they warm up, off they go. :roll:

mnmtranching":8ftlzs2u said:
The "Dynamic Duo" 8)

They definitely have intent and purpose written on their faces, don't they! I love it!

Alice

My eyesight sure isn't what it used to be. Looks like a bunch of cable ties that tabbie cat and sausage dog are walking on.

ga. prime":1t1vn29n said:
My eyesight sure isn't what it used to be. Looks like a bunch of cable ties that tabbie cat and sausage dog are walking on.

They're the stems from walnut tree leaves

mnmtranching":2atoti0c said:
Yup FarmGirl that is COOL 8)

My pup warming up.

p10100832.jpg

In the pickup.

P1010011.jpg
Nice dogs! And I've come to the conclusion that your a heck of a photographer on top of it.JMO

Larry

Latest posts