Lets see some dog pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Hillsdown - We didn't go to Russia but we did go to Oregon. :oops: I really can't believe we went so far for a dog. We were looking for hypo-allergenic, non-shedding, over 25 inches, fairly laid back and a good watchdog. Not an easy thing to find. We kept coming up with the Black Russian Terrier which is a rare breed. One breeder in AB but she doesn't hip test and after losing our last dog to hip problems at the age of five in Sept. we wanted good/excellent hips. The closest one that met the criteria was in Oregon. So being crazy we went to get a puppy. So far though she seems to be the perfect dog for us, hopefully that continues. Of course she isn't spoiled. ;-)
I have just been busy lately and that is why I haven't posted. Today I wasn't feeling great though so I figured I'd brag about my new puppy. :p

Thanks Alice, she's brought a lot of smiles around here.

Who does this belong to?
dogpost.jpg

Dun, the pic doesn't belong to me...but I kinda wish it did. That is some kinda feel good picture. :)

Alice

Cy - he is one good sport. He likes Halloween cause he has a sweet tooth. ;-)

Whatever151.jpg

KD - a lap dog trapped in a big dog's body.

Whatever037.jpg

Suspected the weanie dog was getting on the table, infrared camara confirmed it

Dun, I believe you have a strong case against the alledged trespasser but I'm not sure a jury would be able to reach a clear decision in this matter. What was the motive? A few left over sausages? If so, would that not be entrapment? I think counselling is in order and I'm sure wienie dog has a good excuse.

Dun, that's really funny and yes, dogs always have legitimate excuses. I don't think I want to know half the things ours do while we're away.

We call this the "class photo." The three on the left are ours, the one on the right is one of their friends.

2000950378075090273_rs.jpg

Jogeephus":28w62cx7 said:
Dun, I believe you have a strong case against the alledged trespasser but I'm not sure a jury would be able to reach a clear decision in this matter. What was the motive? A few left over sausages? If so, would that not be entrapment? I think counselling is in order and I'm sure wienie dog has a good excuse.

Not entrapment. That time all he dead was knock stuff off. When he got up there and ate the bowl of popcorn the next day, that may have been entrapment.

P1020246.jpg

My new dog. Haven't named him yet. Open to suggestions. Been calling him Buster, but I don't think I'm gonna stick with that one.

ga. prime":1jjxb6mi said:
P1020246.jpg

My new dog. Haven't named him yet. Open to suggestions. Been calling him Buster, but I don't think I'm gonna stick with that one.

Why not Tige, that was Buster Browns dogs name.

ga. prime":1i4emyzs said:
:lol: Buster Brown's dog, huh? Got a good ring to it. I'll think it over.

"I'm Buster Brown, I live in a shoe. (dog bark) That's my dog Tige, he lives in one too". But I think Tige was a pit bull or whatever the dog was in the little rascals.

dun":61v1n7jf said:
ga. prime":61v1n7jf said:
:lol: Buster Brown's dog, huh? Got a good ring to it. I'll think it over.

"I'm Buster Brown, I live in a shoe. (dog bark) That's my dog Tige, he lives in one too". But I think Tige was a pit bull or whatever the dog was in the little rascals.

I thought Buster Browns dog was named Ty? Like in Tie your shoes????
Was the little rascals dog named Petey?
Good looking dog by the way.

ga. prime":32pvvct7 said:
P1020246.jpg

Art, Larry, Moe, Miller, Fred, Jack, Miles, Ernie, Mac, Bob, Ted, Manfred...

Latest posts