Lets see some dog pics

Help Support CattleToday:

csutton,

Your Dixie is cute! so is your lab.

Dixie reminds me a little of my daughter's dog Jagger.
When my daughter brought him home, he was so small, he fit in the palm of my hand. His mother got hit by a car and wasn't able to nurse. I carried him around in my purse so that I could bottle feed him every 3 hours, and he slept in a small basket on my desk while I worked. My daughter had some of her senior pictures taken with him. We lost him a couple years ago to a coyote. Hard thing to see your dog ripped apart. :cry2:

I have a picture of Jagger sleeping in our Blue Heeler's food bowl. I will try to find it and post it. He was a funny little dog. :nod:

1982vett, Those are a couple happy looking buddy's you have there. 8) All stretched out and comfy. :D

Here is one of my Chows that I bred, we did real well at a show we went to last spring. I have a friend that has a Chow that herds sheep, and I have a couple that are really good trackers.

Thanks, I am very proud of her. :D The expressions on our faces are not a good judge of the weekend, it was an outdoor show and it never got out of the 20's the whole weekend, so we about froze taking the pictures. The judge was funny, he says to me "I don't take my coat off for just anyone". :lol2:

Some days all you can do is wait for some kind soul to pull you out of the bind you've gotten yourself into!

chrisy":t2417h9j said:
A corgi with it's tail intact not a usual sight but good to see.

Chrisy, all Cardigans have their tails. It is the Pembroke that has it's tail docked. The Cardigans are a little bit bigger also.

Green Creek":1xioz89c said:
chrisy":1xioz89c said:
A corgi with it's tail intact not a usual sight but good to see.

Chrisy, all Cardigans have their tails. It is the Pembroke that has it's tail docked. The Cardigans are a little bit bigger also.

The standard joke is the Cardigan is the Corgi with the tail, the Pembroke is the one with the queen.

Green Creek":1603euhn said:
dun":1603euhn said:
Green Creek":1603euhn said:
Dun, who is the little brown and white guy?

Cardigan Welsh Corgi

Does it do any herding for you? Our Pembroke was a real go getter in her younger days but has retired. I assume Cardigans had the instinct also.

She tried when she was younger. But we had one cow that would hunt her down and try to make corgi pattys out of her. The others would start to work and the one would go back and attack her. She doesn;t have a whole lot of interest in working cattle anymore, although she does enjoy sneaking up on the calves when they're along the fence and barking at htme and making them scramble to their feet.

Latest posts