Just found use for Corriente cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Loozing after

Looking after/counting/swapping pastures is one thing. Working in a catch pen or corral is another. If you do it by yourself and that works for you, good on ya. I don't personally believe in it, known too many people who got hurt and didn't have anyone close by and had to crawl to safety or lay there or get life flighted. It's not for me.
I'll have my son stand by with the deer rifle😂.

We do walk among the cattle and cube them about 60 times total each year, too. Most of them walk right up.

I hope you guys aren't preg checking bulls...
Was preg testing some cows for a friend. Well past dark by the time we finished. Reached into the last one and there was definitely something wrong with the breeding tract. Turned out the guy sorting had missed getting a yearling bull out. 10 years and still haven't lived it down

Was preg testing some cows for a friend. Well past dark by the time we finished. Reached into the last one and there was definitely something wrong with the breeding tract. Turned out the guy sorting had missed getting a yearling bull out. 10 years and still haven't lived it down
So when was he due? LOL...

Latest posts