Jeans for Women Farmers?

Help Support CattleToday:

I have not read beyond that because there is no need to. Well made, inexpesive enough, work fine/last long time and the best lookin women's butts I ever saw (and believe me, I've seen/looked at a LOT of em in 73 years) had a W on their pocket.

Sexist? Yep, so shoot me. I'm old and just don't care.
I never used to think there were anything better than Wrangler Q-baby jeans. Until last summer at a cattle show. All the women had 7's on their pockets. Definitely attention grabbers!

"Most" men's jeans don't fit "most" women. I actually have hips and a waist. They don't fit me at all. My insulated Wranglers were too expensive. Hated to spend the $$ for them, but I couldn't find anything else.
My wife tells me the same thing about her hips and waist. I however, know how to use a sewing machine (had to learn as a single parent with 4 kids to raise way back when). I have for the last few days, a pair of Wranglers sitting by the sewing machine right now, waiting for me to rip some seams out and make a pair of men's Wranglers fit her.
KIMG0464.JPG

"Most" men's jeans don't fit "most" women. I actually have hips and a waist. They don't fit me at all. My insulated Wranglers were too expensive. Hated to spend the $$ for them, but I couldn't find anything else.
Same here, and that is why I found the Lady Lee jeans were good as they had enough "hip room" with a decent smaller waist. Most all wranglers were too small in the a$$ and to get a big enough for the hips, they would fall off the waist.
I find that LLBean flannel lined ones fit pretty darn good...actually have enough hip room with a waist that snugs in where they should. I have never been big on low rise jeans, I liked the waist to sit at the waist and the flare of the hip to fit the hip. And the jean material is sturdy.

Last edited:
You're sounding like a model. Let's see some examples.
Hardly! But I'm all leg. Most jeans I need a 24-25" waist. Boot cut jeans 35-36" length, straight leg (tucked into boots) I can get by with 34".

Here's your example: Creekstone tour last summer. Hunched over and standing like a dork so I don't tower over the chefs. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_20230619_160705061.jpg
    IMG_20230619_160705061.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 35
This thread inspired me to go online and order some cargo pants. I've never had any but am tired of having to carry my phone in my hand because the pants pockets are all dedicated to CCW, keys, wallet, and handkerchief. Wondered for several years why denim pants aren't made with a pocket for a cell phone nowadays.

I found out that when I carried my phone in my chest pocket/shirt my AFIB would kick in. No phone in that pocket... no AFIB.

This thread inspired me to go online and order some cargo pants. I've never had any but am tired of having to carry my phone in my hand because the pants pockets are all dedicated to CCW, keys, wallet, and handkerchief. Wondered for several years why denim pants aren't made with a pocket for a cell phone nowadays.

I found out that when I carried my phone in my chest pocket/shirt my AFIB would kick in. No phone in that pocket... no AFIB.
We'll start calling you Pockets, after Red Buttons character in 'Hatari'.

Hardly! But I'm all leg. Most jeans I need a 24-25" waist. Boot cut jeans 35-36" length, straight leg (tucked into boots) I can get by with 34".

Here's your example: Creekstone tour last summer. Hunched over and standing like a dork so I don't tower over the chefs. :ROFLMAO:
See there, ask and ye shall receive. So, don't be shy guys.
Thanks for the visual, TC:ROFLMAO:

Now I'm extending the invitation to all the ladies of CT.

I'm a guy and can't find jeans my size.. I wear 30x32... if I wanted a 50x26 there's lots on the shelf

Might try looking at Costco, I get decent jeans there sometimes

My wife tells me the same thing about her hips and waist. I however, know how to use a sewing machine (had to learn as a single parent with 4 kids to raise way back when). I have for the last few days, a pair of Wranglers sitting by the sewing machine right now, waiting for me to rip some seams out and make a pair of men's Wranglers fit her.
View attachment 38188
You just might make someone a good wife someday. LMAO.

I'm a guy and can't find jeans my size.. I wear 30x32... if I wanted a 50x26 there's lots on the shelf

Might try looking at Costco, I get decent jeans there sometimes
I order 4 new pairs of jeans directly from Wrangler once a year. They always have my size in stock and they come right to me.
I have just the opposite problem as you. Very few stores around here stock a 36" inseam.

One think I never could understand about women's jeans where those jean that had the zipper go all the way from the front to the back. Just made no sense to me.

I do kind of miss those women's jeans without the back pockets.

I have a phone carrying case that will clip on either my jeans pocket or belt (if I wear one). No more inadvertently cracking the screen if the phone is in my back pocket and it protects the phone. And I finally upgraded to a nice, leather case and ditched the basic black from Verizon.

Latest posts