Jeans for Women Farmers?

Help Support CattleToday:

I recently got a pair of Lands End Flannel jeans and I like them better than the LL BEAN jeans.. Forgot about them until I put them on in the 25* morning here just recently.

I recently got a pair of Lands End Flannel jeans and I like them better than the LL BEAN jeans.. Forgot about them until I put them on in the 25* morning here just recently.
I heard LL Bean got sold and the products are getting cheaply made. Bean counter syndrome with the new owners cutting expenses to get back in the black... and in the process will lose customers that are expecting the same quality they've always expected. Don't quote me on that though, cause it's only something I heard.

There was a gal that sat in front me on the rail at the Seahawks games. I wondered how much time she spent shopping for trousers that fit SO well.
Well when I was doing laundry for a couple neighborhood kids that really needed it I found the answer. They were freaking stretchy not real denim `. 🤣🤣

I order 4 new pairs of jeans directly from Wrangler once a year. They always have my size in stock and they come right to me.
I have just the opposite problem as you. Very few stores around here stock a 36" inseam.
My inseam is a common size.. but a 30 waist (32 will do if I'm feeling fat) isn't common.. usually there's just 1 pair on the shelf

There was a gal that sat in front me on the rail at the Seahawks games. I wondered how much time she spent shopping for trousers that fit SO well.
Well when I was doing laundry for a couple neighborhood kids that really needed it I found the answer. They were freaking stretchy not real denim `. 🤣🤣
I have some stretchy denim jeans, they're actually really good, and they last good too

My inseam is a common size.. but a 30 waist (32 will do if I'm feeling fat) isn't common.. usually there's just 1 pair on the shelf
Have you tried ordering online? That's where we find all the stuff that's not on the shelves and, they bring it right to my front door.

Look on boot barn, sheplers, cavenders, wrangler, and ariat. Only places I'll ever buy jeans. They are farmer lady approved!