Howdy old friends

Help Support CattleToday:

skyline

Reaction score
Well, I checked in today for the first time in a very very long time and instead of lurking, I figured I would say howdy to my old friends. What have I missed over the last year or so? Somebody want to catch me up real quick? :D

:welcome: back. I like the avatar. Only change is I'm now the coolest cat on the board. :cowboy: :lol:

We've been great. Really busy. We adopted an 8 year old boy this past year from Russia to join our 3 biological daughters. That was pretty much a full time project. 3 trips to Russia. There's a place I never thought I'd go.

Hey you have been busy. Sounds like enough young ones to keep you busy. Don't pay to much attention to Isom he thinks he is a movie star. ;-)

skyline":2tlri2df said:
We've been great. Really busy. We adopted an 8 year old boy this past year from Russia to join our 3 biological daughters. That was pretty much a full time project. 3 trips to Russia. There's a place I never thought I'd go.

Congratulations to the Skyline family !!! That's a lot to be thankful for, a new addition to the family . :D

:welcome: back

Thanks Hillsdown and Chrisy. We are very thankful! Chrisy, I saw things in Russia that this country boy never dreamed of... Catherine's Palace, the Hermitage, artwork by masters,St Isaac's Cathedral, Red Square, Lenin's Tomb, St Basils Cathedral, etc. It was way cool, but I'm glad to be home with my new son. :)

bigbull338":97tibfno said:
WB you have had a very busy year.enjoy that boy an spend time getting to know him.
Absolutely BB. Thankfully he loves the horses and cows. We're off to a great start. He's been home with us since May.

Howdy Skyline! I was gone for several months myself. Good to hear from you.

jedstivers":3e9r9ard said:
skyline":3e9r9ard said:
I look forward to knowing him. I don't know any famous folks.
You still don't.
Glad your back, that's a good thing you did for that boy. See if you can turn him into a good redneck.
Jed you should hear his accent. It's already a mix of East Texan Russian English. :D

Latest posts