Howdy old friends

Help Support CattleToday:

That sounds really good Kathie. We had paroges over there that were kinda similar to that without the cabbage. Best thing I ate in Russia.

Our boy is a very picky eater. I'd love to cook this and see if it is familiar to him. They ate a lot of soups and stews and a lot of cabbage.

Thanks for taking the time to post the recipe.

Make them in envelopes or pillows -- does that make sense? Almost like big fat raviolli's. Flattened dough roll on the bottom, and one on the top, with filling in between. Seal the edges up. This recipe is from Adan and Elliott's parents.

Skyline!!!?? Hey old friend. I was in your neck of the woods back in August. Even got on the old Collier place and the Morgan place too. Figured I was probably left and right of your house and wasn't sure exactly which place was yours.

My EMT nephew fell at home and broke his neck. My eldest sis's son. He's been on the news there locally a lot. He was in Tyler since August and just got back home. Paralyzed. Going to go see him soon. He and his wife own Camille's sweets - a bakery in White Oak?

Been wondering about ya. Congratulations on that son. It is awesome. It is good you are doing okay.

Hey hey Boogieman! Yep, my place is the one with all the crepe myrtles and a dark green pipe fence. You were right next to me. It was also the one with no grass and lots of goat weeds after this drought.

Sorry to hear about your nephew. I hadn't heard about that but I dont watch much TV. I wish I hadn't turned it on for that TAMU game last night.

They lifted our burn ban last week and the little bit of grass we have is green again. Life is good.