How Long you been Married?

Help Support CattleToday:

Was married 8 years-he decided he could mistreat the kids-no,to my sorrow,I did not kill him-been fine without anyone in my life for 30 years-

fit2btied":3lu5e1bg said:
dun":3lu5e1bg said:
With the current one it will be 35 years the day after Pearl Harbor Day this year.

dun

Dun, you must have really robbed the cradle. I would have sworn your wife wasn't even that old! :)

I sure won;t let her read this. She'ld have you over for dinner every night. But yes, I did rob the cradle.
dun

It will be 43 years Nov. 29. 43 years of farming, raising cattle and kids. It was one of those it will never work marriages. You know that old saying; "never go to bed angry" it works.

I have to admit I am guilty of going to bed mad, I aways heard that saying before and it is admirable and a smart idea to do it.

One problem is I have worked nights all my life and Married life. It is funny or sad I should say. But times when me and wife got in argument in the evening. Well she went to bed and I went to work. She would get up in morning and forget we were arguing. Well I been out driving and working by myself all night thinking and brewing. I am still wanting to finish the argument she forgot all about while sleeping.

This seemed to happen a lot when we were younger. But as I have gotten older I try to do a little meditating and let it go. Sometimes it just is not good for a guy to have to much alone time with his own mind. :lol:

The wife had me dress up in some decent duds a couple of weeks ago to have some pictures made. Reference purposes , I guess. This year at Thanksgiving we will celebrate 30 years together.

Jack

All of those that have posted and said your anniversary is coming up or just been, or come to think of it doesn't matter when it is all I can say is 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU ALL, and HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE.' :drink: be happy and celebrate......

As the old saying goes, Long enough I don't look both ways before crossing the street. Married a wonderful woman 17 years ago. I've always said she married way below herself and for that I'm thankful.

Bud in Lower Alabama and I have had 47 wonderfully blessed years together. Went walking over our 80 acres together this morning and just fell in love all over again. He is one cool daddy.

It is fantastic that virtually everyone who posted is happily married, even if it was the second time for some. Never married, here. Congrats to all you happy families

stocky":2ivu937q said:
even if it was the second time for some.

Glad I married the witch, makes me appreciate the good one I have now all the more

dun

dun":zejj46gt said:
stocky":zejj46gt said:

Glad I married the witch, makes me appreciate the good one I have now all the more

dun

I don't guess it had anything to do with you.

Wewild":1l6kis1l said:
dun":1l6kis1l said:
stocky":1l6kis1l said:

dun

Couldn;t possibly. I'm still the wonderful person I was when I married the witch. I guess she just didn;t appreciate what a wonderful guy she had married. Yeh, that's it.................

dun

dun":3txf6ke2 said:
Wewild":3txf6ke2 said:
dun":3txf6ke2 said:
stocky":3txf6ke2 said:

dun

Couldn;t possibly. I'm still the wonderful person I was when I married the witch. I guess she just didn;t appreciate what a wonderful guy she had married. Yeh, that's it.................

dun

Good answer. I like the .........

27 + years. We bought a bred heifer for our 25th...I would have loved 10...

Latest posts