Ebola in the USA

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm":2o0tzeto said:
Here is a little info as to why they need more money.

"The CDC isn't much better at husbanding its resources. A few years ago, it dumped $106 million into a swanky visitors' center in Atlanta, even though it already had one. It bought $10 million worth of furniture for its lavish new headquarters and spent $1.7 million to advise Hollywood on medical plots. Yes, the federal government has blown it on Ebola. But that's not because the relevant agencies have too little money to spend. - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer ... myUtP.dpuf"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer ... heir-waste
I am going to miss old Tom...

The CDC, for example, was busted in 2007 by Oklahoma Republican U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn's office for a litany of questionable spending decisions.

Among them: spending $1.75 million over seven years on a "Hollywood liaison" whose job was to help movie and television studios develop accurate plot lines about diseases. To pay the position, the CDC tapped into an account that was supposed to be used to develop responses to bio-terrorism.

Making matters worse, the head of the Hollywood liaison office was found to be a former CDC employee who landed in one of the cushiest semi-retirements ever dreamed up by the federal government.

That spending might have brought more scripted realism to House, Grey's Anatomy and General Hospital, but it didn't do squat to help combat Ebola or any other real world disease.
http://watchdog.org/177212/cdc-nih-ebola-budget/

Well we got ourselves a Czar now so everything will be ok. I swear, I really think it would be hard for a team of Saturday Night Live writers to think this stuff up.

Jogeephus":2hugqpoq said:
Well we got ourselves a Czar now so everything will be ok. I swear, I really think it would be hard for a team of Saturday Night Live writers to think this stuff up.

And he's a lawyer too......

We have nothing to worry about. He has experience, he was heavily involved in solyndra and it has been a huge success. I see solar panels on a house every now and then. So he has experience.

Also hear he plays golf with Opie. But I think we need to put everything in perspective. If you had a calf that was sick you would probably call a veterinarian. And if you had a tractor that was broke you'd probably call a mechanic or someone like that. With this in mind its clear that Obama doesn't see any of this as a health problem but a political problem. He doesn't care about the health and well being of the citizens of this country but the legacy he will leave in the history books.

When his lips are moving, he is making up it up or lying about it. Any crisis we have had, he has never told the truth, and nothing is as it seems.
He was even bragging on Susan Rice for such a wonderful job she was doing. Is there an underlying message here?
She just came back and reported to the world that Turkey said we could use their Air bases to fight ISIS. They never gave us permission. And she is the one that pushed the youtube tape being the fault of Benghazi.

Who ever is running the country, I wish they would stop him from being the press agent to speak to the "folks" as he puts it. He is much better on vacation and on the golf course. I just happen to be by the TV, so I listened. I knew it would be a waste of time, because anything he says is useless. Joe Biden is getting ready to run for president, and they are afraid to let him have the mic. But he needs to get some practice in. At least he does apologize for saying stupid things.

Good thing is we have an ebola czar now. What does an Ebola Czar do you ask? Here's a good description.

[youtube]grbSQ6O6kbs[/youtube]

Latest posts