Ebola in the USA

Help Support CattleToday:

This is crazy stuff here. Why not quarantine them in Africa?!?! What good is it to quarantine them here in there own homes if friends and family can come visit them and come and go as they please? And the taxpayer is going to pay them to sit at the house!!! They shouldn't have left the house in the first place. Nevertheless, all is well, we have a czar now. Personally, I think we should have a Czaritsa. Someone like Florence Nightingale and she could wear one of those hat thingies like the real Florence wore only it be all rainbow colored sparkling with pixie dust.

One patient resulted in 92 being monitored and 2 confirmed cases in nurses. What's that gonna cost the "free" health care?

I'm not a gambler. But if I were, I would be asking, "what's there to win?".

TexasBred":1irenci7 said:
Commercialfarmer":1irenci7 said:
Interesting bit on the complaining New Jersey nurse.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10 ... supporter/
Don't wanna wish any real hurt on her but maybe she'll at least come down with a good case of crabs. :nod:

She was on a morning show, stating she did not intend to quarantine at home (in Maine) and daring authorities to try and enforce that. This gal is a real piece of work.
Meanwhile, it's alleged that the Doc in NYC lied to cops about his activity. The cops got his subway pre-pay card and his credit card statement to piece together his activity.
I've heard of the god complex in doctors, these two certainly have it.

Now looks like "O" is determined to bring some ebola infected patients from Africa to the US for treatment. Someone please call Jogee and tell him to put in a call to the Czar and have the Czar and "O" on Air Force I and pick those patients up in Africa and get them back over here. Quickest and cheapest way to handle it.

Great idea, TexasBred. Just read where New Jersey nurse went outside today and shook hands with a reporter. She has gone much too far.
Why doesn't the great one take her in at the White House? She could enjoy herself there.

Great idea, TexasBred. Just read where New Jersey nurse went outside today and shook hands with a reporter. She has gone much too far.
Why doesn't the great one take her in at the White House? She could enjoy herself there.

Latest posts