Cows from star lake sale still not here

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm":8t8eif9p said:
:lol: :lol:
There are two reasons we can change the rules:

1. How boring would your life be after a couple of years if we were so predictable.....
2. We can...ie, you let us. Why? You love us.....see reason #1

Okay, there's the sex thing too, but you all could get that elsewhere if you really wanted to.

and a hellova lot cheaper too! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ;-)

3waycross":1q53wdma said:
CottageFarm":1q53wdma said:

1. How boring would your life be after a couple of years if we were so predictable.....

Okay, there's the sex thing too, but you all could get that elsewhere if you really wanted to.

and a hellova lot cheaper too! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cowboy:

CottageFarm":1cb7ztrc said:
cow pollinater":1cb7ztrc said:
CottageFarm":1cb7ztrc said:
1. How boring would your life be after a couple of years if we were so predictable......
But... I LIKE boring. :cry2:

Apparently not really :lol:

The reason men built roads, bridges, and house's is women didn't want to have sex and we had to do something with all the pent up frustration.
If women wanted sex as much as men we would still be wearing animal hides and all you would see is bushes shaking.
Men are simple we could still be living on the African plains having bar- b- que hippo and beer talking about we are going to have zebra tomorrow.

Caustic Burno":5xixdozk said:
CottageFarm":5xixdozk said:
cow pollinater":5xixdozk said:
1. How boring would your life be after a couple of years if we were so predictable......
But... I LIKE boring. :cry2:

Apparently not really :lol:

The reason men built roads, bridges, and house's is women didn't want to have sex and we had to do something with all the pent up frustration.
If women wanted sex as much as men we would still be wearing animal hides and all you would see is bushes shaking.
Men are simple we could still be living on the African plains having bar- b- que hippo and beer talking about we are going to have zebra tomorrow.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hunting, fishing, and sex.....the essentials of life for a man.

Isomade":1qux6pxz said:
Men are simple we could still be living on the African plains having bar- b- que hippo and beer talking about we are going to have zebra tomorrow.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hunting, fishing, and sex.....the essentials of life for a man.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Got that right.

JHH":vzoekfm5 said:
Isomade":vzoekfm5 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hunting, fishing, and sex.....the essentials of life for a man.

:lol: :lol: Got that right.[/quote]

Don't forget FOOD!......and BEER!

CottageFarm":2q39nsrh said:

I worked with a guy who's wife was in a fight with him, and told him she was going to cut him off. He said, you can't... you don't know where I'm getting it from. :lol2:

He said he got her on that and she didn't have a come back. Being that he was newly married, I let him believe that he won. I just made sure I never sampled anything he brought from home and that I was a good distance from him when he started his car. :hide:

I tell you one not to use unless you are at the point to go nuclear.
Was on the way back from Ms, the Mrs. had been eatin on me for about four hours in that truck cab and I thought I had enough.
I told her she was replacable as all I needed was a maid, cook and whore and I could hire that done cheaper and with a lower Tums bill.
The cab of that truck became deathly quite and it was quite for weeks at home. Some nights slept with the right eye open others the left.
I did get her off my ass on that road trip so I am the winner right?

Caustic Burno":y13yvphk said:
Was on the way back from Ms, the Mrs. had been eatin on me for about four hours in that truck cab and I thought I had enough.
I told her she was replacable as all I needed was a maid, cook and be nice and I could hire that done cheaper and with a lower Tums bill.
The cab of that truck became deathly quite and it was quite for weeks at home. Some nights slept with the right eye open others the left.

funny...........you always struck me as a fairly bright fella :frowns:

Caustic Burno":3sskl96k said:
I told her she was replacable as all I needed was a maid, cook and be nice and I could hire that done cheaper and with a lower Tums bill.

I'm guessing you both learned something important that day..... :shock:

3waycross":1gz0ppgx said:
Caustic Burno":1gz0ppgx said:

Must be doing something right as I have kept the same one for over 40 years.

Caustic Burno":1oj2rnge said:
3waycross":1oj2rnge said:
Caustic Burno":1oj2rnge said:

Must be doing something right as I have kept the same one for over 40 years.

Me too for almost 40. That doesn't necessarily make me very bright :lol2:

You'd be amazed at what a dose of reality will do for them sometimes. Another good thing to do that I didn't do soon enough in the marriage is to go into the closet and start pulling their clothes out. It really gets the point across that you are serious.

Has this thread been really jacked or what?

jedstivers":38kuo3qk said:
You'd be amazed at what a dose of reality will do for them sometimes. Another good thing to do that I didn't do soon enough in the marriage is to go into the closet and start pulling their clothes out. It really gets the point across that you are serious.

Or what?

Some of the comments through out the thread kinda reminds me of strippers. I don't care how much a man pays for em, or how explicitly they promise to take it all off, they just never do, and if ya rub or touch 'em ya get in all sorts of trouble when you go back to the house and the wife starts askin' what that strange smell is.

jedstivers":162844tq said:

I think were doing shadyhallow a favor. Think of all the extra publicity this thread is getting. :D

Caustic Burno":162844tq said:

Good thing she stuck around, you might have found out that you were too far upside down on the first purchase when the payments came due to afford the maid, cook and the be nice. It's happened to more than one fella.

greybeard":vg6cc449 said:
jedstivers":vg6cc449 said:

Or what?

Some of the comments through out the thread kinda reminds me of strippers. I don't care how much a man pays for em, or how explicitly they promise to take it all off, they just never do, and if ya rub or touch 'em ya get in all sorts of trouble when you go back to the house and the wife starts askin' what that strange smell is.

Part of that smell is baby powder. Some girls at work informed me of that one and they seemed pretty certain of it.

Been married. Been single a lot. I came to the realization that I can cook as good or better than a lot of women. Maids work cheap and they don't need to be there very regular. And as far as be nice goes...... single guys get more of that than married guys. So someone please tell me the advantage to having a wife around to spend your money and tell you how to behave?

Dave":366n8yz2 said:
Been married. Been single a lot. I came to the realization that I can cook as good or better than a lot of women. Maids work cheap and they don't need to be there very regular. And as far as be nice goes...... single guys get more of that than married guys. So someone please tell me the advantage to having a wife around to spend your money and tell you how to behave?

I've pondered this myself. There are certainly pros and cons, but as for me I like the consistency :lol2: :lol2: . I am also quite comfortable breaking wind when and where it's convenient for me. She is too. :D
Seriously though, I do see your point, and it is a question all young men (and women) should consider before marriage (or re-marriage), but I think it boils down to the good Lord's intended purpose for husband and wife. I always wanted kids. My first wife left me and our 4 year old son. I can't explain those emotions, but I did seriously consider not ever re-marrying (I cook and clean very well). I soon realized raising kids is indeed a job meant for two. I'm not saying it can't or shouldn't be done, just that it is easier. Now if we remove children from the equation, and heaven forbid I find myself single again, I truly believe I would remain single. Might even hunt down some CT gals :cowboy:

We really should split this topic off. This is beyond thread drift. It is downright theft

Latest posts