Cow Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Photobucket editor won't allow me to resize at the moment.

These are my fullblood Piedmontese. (Yes, I need to spray.)

#'s 91 & 95

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

A couple of our Aubrac cows with calves

ALACOWMAN":n24wodji said:
talltimber":n24wodji said:
Thank you very much.
Real nice uniform group ..

I bought most of these when Dad sold out, so he gets the credit for most of them. I did find a half dozen more last summer that matched them real good and bit the bullet on them. The 190 cow is one of them I found.

Thanks for the good comments, all. I am very proud of them, and put a lot of time into them, whether they are good or dinks.

I think if a guy only has a few like I do, it really becomes much more important to have a set of calves that matches as close as you can.

talltimber":m893qjsk said:
Big Bucks":m893qjsk said:
IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

A couple of our Aubrac cows with calves

I am not familiar with this breed but I sure like the calves. They're chunks!

Thank you. Aubracs are the best kept secret in the cattle industry. They might not be for everyone but they definitely have their place.

Had to dig back for this pic. She may not stand up to some on this thread in looks. But I give credit where credit is due. Big red is the best cow I ever new. Calf ever 11 months. Always raised the biggest calf. First cow to come when you honked. Gentle as a lap dog. I like the shadow of my horse in the photo to.

fenceman":uuiv7i9c said:
Had to dig back for this pic. She may not stand up to some on this thread in looks. But I give credit where credit is due. Big red is the best cow I ever new. Calf ever 11 months. Always raised the biggest calf. First cow to come when you honked. Gentle as a lap dog. I like the shadow of my horse in the photo to.

She looks good to me. Santa Gertrudis?

Rafter S":33aep7ys said:
fenceman":33aep7ys said:

Rafter I'm not sure I got her about 7 years ago with 5 registered beefmaster cows. Traded some fence for them. She's still around and I've kept 2 heifers out of her , and will keep any more. I've got calves out of her oldest daughter. And like her I liked them. The embarrassing part , I ain't a clue what to call her. ,( except red) so hey ct what is she.,?

fenceman":16jwv6e6 said:
Rafter S":16jwv6e6 said:
fenceman":16jwv6e6 said:

Rafter I'm not sure I got her about 7 years ago with 5 registered beefmaster cows. Traded some fence for them. She's still around and I've kept 2 heifers out of her , and will keep any more. I've got calves out of her oldest daughter. And like her I liked them. The embarrassing part , I ain't a clue what to call her. ,( except red) so hey ct what is she.,?

If she isn't Gert, then Beefmaster was going to be my next guess. (It was almost the first one.)

Cow on the right was a member of that trade. A heifer at the time. She's a good cow . Gets really rank when she has a calf.

Latest posts