Cow Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

I realize they might not look like much to some, and know I could do better, but I am proud to have what I have :)
Took this the other day. Bought her as a heifer and her first calf was pulled dead (90-100+ lbs for a heifer!) but she has raised 2 successful bull calves since. Last one weaned 625. She has already made me a profit and has a great personality.
tumblr_npyfmqiKXl1rdftrko1_640.jpg

British White crosses
tumblr_mtx34ni7Ba1rdftrko1_640.jpg

tumblr_mtx3g44V121rdftrko1_500.jpg

tumblr_nigfslFCtu1rdftrko1_500.jpg

Poor udder attachment but has good milk production and raising a great calf.

You all have Some great looking cows and calves on here . Here are some random pics of some of mine different times of the year. Nothing fancy, but they get the job done.

Rosielou":24im3sbi said:
Nice cow bball! What's the breeding?

I tried to do a panorama of my cows today, but all I got was this creature.
tumblr_nqbd5kVrdU1rdftrko1_540.jpg

Thank you. She's a simm/ang cross.
Your pan pic threw me for a second.

HDRider":13ndox08 said:
It ain't the love of money. It is the love of cows.

Amen, but the money sure helps when it's there :D ..hope it lasts for a while longer.

bball":2cls2d1h said:
Rosielou":2cls2d1h said:
Nice cow bball! What's the breeding?

I tried to do a panorama of my cows today, but all I got was this creature.
tumblr_nqbd5kVrdU1rdftrko1_540.jpg

Thank you. She's a simm/ang cross.
Your pan pic threw me for a second.
Is it just me? I can't figure this picture out. :roll:

No, when I took it it got me too. She moved when I took it so it came out really deformed!
This is what she actually looks like. She's around 15-16
tumblr_nqd1liKUvD1rdftrko1_540.jpg

I took this picture yesterday. I'd say this 11-year-old has done her job this year (not that she's ever not done it). I plan to get that calf off of her in the next week or two. Definitely before the end of the month.

She is large and in charge! Satan is a close 2nd at 2000 lbs & Steamroller clocks in at 1900 (but she's long & short). Our 1st calf heifers average 1100 - 1200 lbs & most of our older cows range from 1300 - 1600. Our oldest cow (9 yrs) weaned a 950 lb steer last year but we also had a 40 lb preemie so we're all over the board. We sold a cow 2 years ago at 2069 lbs - open. Holy rump roast!

Latest posts