Counting Your Money

Help Support CattleToday:

Though the value of those skills may decrease significantly.
Within a few years Artificial Intelligence is projected to disrupt the labor market by replacing, not augmenting, 9% of white collar jobs.
Value of skill sets change. Electricity is a novelty, said the skilled 1890s candle manufacturers.
Not the type of skills I was talking about. The skills you speak of are equally important but out of my realm so I don't think about them. I'm pretty much a life long blue collar work with your hands type. Not much changes for me.

It almost seems like they are going to replace white collar workers first which I thought would be later than it looks now. I've heard a lot of people say, "It will free up people to be more creative."
Seems freeing up man from labor = new and creative drugs and manufacturing of meth.

Oscar Wilde was ahead of his time, writing in the 1880's - "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities."

I wonder how horse breeders felt about Model T's?
I don't know, but street sweepers and city residents must've been thrilled.
Can you imagine the amount of effort and labor required daily to remove, store and transport for disposal, the tons of horse manure
from the city and the streets of major cities worldwide?

Last edited:
thats why tax on capital gains is a rip off.
The current monetary tax system was designed to hold and clamp people in a specific lifestyle (where normal folks can't get ahead). Been my belief one of the best ways to wealth is to study and understand tax IRS laws and wide open loopholes. You can legally wait and hold losses for years...and take them to offset capital gains when you're ready. There's so many losses on everything...majority people won't even know of. It's rough documenting all "daily" purchases and losses...due to theft, natural elements-disasters, depreciation, resale. Then the other bag...of having to become a LLC without your name on anything...and the family trust.
The system is set up and designed to keep everyone working with nose to grindstone...the only way to avoid that (my belief) is to capitalize on KEEPING MORE MONEY in your hands by preventing taxation. It would undermine THEM (their system) to teach tax law , LLC and trusts to young men and women. If they did teach it...then the Tax and Law system would have to change again to hold and clamp the masses to the grindstone.

The current monetary tax system was designed to hold and clamp people in a specific lifestyle (where normal folks can't get ahead). Been my belief one of the best ways to wealth is to study and understand tax IRS laws and wide open loopholes. You can legally wait and hold losses for years...and take them to offset capital gains when you're ready. There's so many losses on everything...majority people won't even know of. It's rough documenting all "daily" purchases and losses...due to theft, natural elements-disasters, depreciation, resale. Then the other bag...of having to become a LLC without your name on anything...and the family trust.
The system is set up and designed to keep everyone working with nose to grindstone...the only way to avoid that (my belief) is to capitalize on KEEPING MORE MONEY in your hands by preventing taxation. It would undermine THEM (their system) to teach tax law , LLC and trusts to young men and women. If they did teach it...then the Tax and Law system would have to change again to hold and clamp the masses to the grindstone.
Where or how would you advise someone to learn about all of this? I took accounting in college a few times. Lol.

I am dumb as a box of rocks past the basics of the tax system.

I don't know, but street sweepers and city residents must've been thrilled.
Can you imagine the amount of effort and labor required daily to remove, store and transport for disposal, the tons of horse manure
from the city and the streets of major cities worldwide?
Around here it is still a problem. The roads have plenty of horse manure from the Amish buggies. I dodge it every time I get on the road. I wish they would get a model T and drive. They drive tractors up and down the road all the time, no problem with those apparently.

Last edited:
Around here it is still a problem. The roads have plenty of horse manure from the Amish buggies.
A minor inconvenience compared to turn of the century 1900.
London population 6.4 million
Berlin 2.7 million
Chicago 1.7 mil
Philadelphia 1.4 mil
Duluth Mn 52,000 in 1900 and other small cities and towns all around the county.
Duluth's steep streets cut out of rock amazes me that they were built before turn of the century and the logistics of cleaning them
from horse manure, snow removal and transporting coal, firewood ect to heat the homes would be mind boggling labor intensive.
Going up some of those hills would take a heck of a team of horses empty in summer let alone loaded in winter.

Last edited:
I used "carry over" for years from the RE bubble in 2008. its not a loophole, just a IRS rule. I would have rather had a profit and paid taxes for the following 8 years.

Making a living off true passive income is very hard to achieve. Not saying it can't be done but it wouldn't be an easy slow growth type deal, especially in the stock market. On the other hand making a good living off a set of skills you have aquired through dedication and hard work is special thing and will always have value no matter the times.
true, you need to be related to Warren Buffet to make a good gain in the stock market.

true, you need to be related to Warren Buffet to make a good gain in the stock market.
Buffet is always selling the "buy and hold" strategy as though he uses it himself. I figure if everyone was using that strategy and it was successful, there would be a lot more Warren Buffets. I know a lot of people that have swallowed that pill and they are just mildly successful. What is really going on, I think, is that the big guys want stability in the market so they can depend on it. Then they work it to their advantage because they know how.

Buffet is always selling the "buy and hold" strategy as though he uses it himself. I figure if everyone was using that strategy and it was successful, there would be a lot more Warren Buffets. I know a lot of people that have swallowed that pill and they are just mildly successful. What is really going on, I think, is that the big guys want stability in the market so they can depend on it. Then they work it to their advantage because they know how.
Got that right!
Only Buffet knows what Buffet is doing.

I cant disagree.

I'm not sure how stable the market ever is at this point in time. It seems like some transgeneder in Ohio can say Boo and someone looses $50 mil. It all seems very manipulated to me. Guy that used to work with us made a million dollars in the Game Stop fiasco. How does that deal even happen? I know another guy that made $200k on F cell stock because they were rumored to have a huge contract. All speculation and funny money.

I'm not sure how stable the market ever is at this point in time. It seems like some transgeneder in Ohio can say Boo and someone looses $50 mil. It all seems very manipulated to me. Guy that used to work with us made a million dollars in the Game Stop fiasco. How does that deal even happen? I know another guy that made $200k on F cell stock because they were rumored to have a huge contract. All speculation and funny money.
There's a few expert analysts and myself with stated belief: ..."you have to over-look good sound reasoning, be reckless and be young and dumb to get crazy wealthy". Cryptos are a typical example....Bitcoin , etherum, lite coin...are a bunch of junk that clueless retards got wealthy with. Gamestop..AMC another one.

Latest posts