Chinese company exports lethal product that kills

Help Support CattleToday:

I only read the first page - but it really makes you think about how a foreign country can destroy ours without firing a single shot. It seems like China is really testing the controls, uh?

Like my friend said -
If you think things are bad when we outsource our oil and energy supply, what will happen when we outsource our food supply?

Now melamine is in farm raised fish- source Chinese wheat flour imported into Canada!

What next?

Billy

MrBilly":3hfzcj3w said:
What next?

Billy

I learned a long time ago not to ask that question....because it will be answered and I may not like the answer.

As I posted on another thread regarding this topic, I am very glad that the feeds I use come from grains grown and milled locally. The few feed items I get at the co-op do not have gluten on the ingredient list, and those feeds are milled/formulated at the co-op.

And I am certainly glad that all the pork and beef and some of the chicken that resides in my freezer were born/hatched and raised here. Same with the eggs.

Its a scary deal Mr. Billy.

Katherine

MrBilly":2z0zs74t said:
What next?

Billy

I learned a long time ago not to ask that question....because it will be answered and I may not like the answer.

As I posted on another thread regarding this topic, I am very glad that the feeds I use come from grains grown and milled locally. The few feed items I get at the co-op do not have gluten on the ingredient list, and those feeds are milled/formulated at the co-op.

And I am certainly glad that all the pork and beef and some of the chicken that resides in my freezer were born/hatched and raised here. Same with the eggs.

Its a scary deal Mr. Billy.

Katherine

Latest posts